Enchantment Resort

Enchantment Resort Employer Reviews

beautiful place to work
Assistant Pastry Chef (Former Employee), Sedona, AZAugust 27, 2014
very talented chef and the staff was organized and skilled was a fun place to work at
Public Safety for a Resort
Security officer, patrol, monitor premises (Former Employee), Sedona, AZApril 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Resort safety is about having Roving patrols at many defrnet times all day to show that we are everywhere at altimes.
Learning Experience
Guest Services Agent/ PBX operator (Former Employee), Sedona, AZApril 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch cafeteria, work available, hardworking coworkers, beautiful environment
Cons: needs a lot of maintenance, long hours, far commute
In just one year of working at Enchantment Resort, I was lucky enough to be able to work in multiple departments throughout my time. Management in multiple departments in fantastic, the whole resort works as a team environment. The only downfall to that is if one department slacks off, the rest of us get pulled down too. The entire company is filled with hard working individuals who train to perfect their trade and want it to be shown to the guests that com on property. With such a large resort, there is always work to be done. Employees work long hours very often and are moving consistently during that. The resort runs as a machine that needs to be 'oiled' very often.
Diversified workplace.
Hostess (Former Employee), Sedona, ArizonaFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: wearing company provided clothing.
Cons: standing all day.
Greeted and seated customers in main dining room. Learned to coordinate tasks with other coworkers and dining room staff. Communication with management and coworkers was very important to the success of the job. Encountering customers who were unhappy with their meals or any aspect of the dining room experience was the most difficult part of the job because of the prestige of the Resort. Many high-level dignitaries, celebrities, etc. patronized the Resort and I believe that was the most fun part of the job for me.
outstanding place to work
HVAC/R Technician (Former Employee), Sedona, AZNovember 22, 2013
Pros: great place to work
Cons: long drive everyday. 70 miles roundtrip.
Facilities maintenance. service and repair 250 high-end luxury suites. all units have individual AC/heat pump/gas furnace installed. Service a 60 ton 4 pipe chiller. Service 40 roof top gas-packs.
Rewire entire phone system. Assist IT in daily operations. Service and maintain all kitchen equipment in two resort kitchens.

Room maintenance as required.

Certified HVAC/R universal license.
its good for short term work
HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee), Sedona, AZApril 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: just a lunch break and lots of forced overtime
its a good place to work, if your going to school
Temporary work place
Great place to learn and grow
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Sedona, AZApril 10, 2013
There is no such thing as a typical day at work. Every day holds something new and there is always projects to be started or completed. I learned more than I could ever imagine learning and have been shown things that I could not have gotten anywhere else. Sedona is a very special place.
Beautiful locations with unpleasant staff
Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Sedona, AZAugust 27, 2012
Pros: free cafeteria, great benefits
Cons: unstable management, unknowledgeable co-workers
The camp was filled with unstable management
My co-workers were really friendly girls that were easy to get along with
I loved coming in and taking care of kids everyday
It was frustrating when the company computer would freeze up
I learned how to better deal with customers