French/English Bilingual Call Center Customer Service Rep
Employment Type: Full Time Salary Range: Non - Exempt Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Position Purpose and Description Summary
A leading Parts and Services company is currently seeking Call Center Customer Service Representatives who will play an integral role as the voice of our organization. Call Center Representatives are responsible for determine our customers’ needs; providing products and services information, responsible for up sale of product and services, troubleshoot and recommend suitable products and services.
- Must have impressive telephone etiquette and skills in handling troubleshooting sales and pickup request calls. Flexibility with 4x10 work schedule including week-ends is required
- Diligently handle high call volumes of 100-200 calls daily.
- Provide general information about products, value and pricing to prospective customers over the telephone.
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational and presentation skills as well as the ability to interact well with others.
- Assisting with walk-in customers and transferring of calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Proactively responding to product/service inquiries via telephone, email or fax and accurate placing and processing of orders per CSR guidelines
- Follow-up on calls, assigned cases, open quotes and unresolved customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Closely attuned to the needs and perspective of customers using the insight for the benefit of the company.
- Follow up with customer repair estimates and ensuring appropriate documentation is completed by customer.
- Demonstrate consistency in reaching and or exceeding weekly goals and company objectives.
- Properly and accurately documenting all calls is required.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet all deadlines.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- French Bilingual is preferred but not required
- Associates Degree / High School Diploma or equivalent experience will be considered.
- Two to three years experience of direct call center customer service environment is required
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients and Web browsers.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Typing proficiency: minimum 40 wpm with the ability to talk and type simultaneously.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.