EncompassCare Employee Reviews

Middle of the Road
Director Of Rehabilitation, DOR/COTA (Former Employee) –  Brookville, OHFebruary 25, 2017
Good Health care benefits. Good company overall. Not a very established, or experienced company, needs to re-vamp a little management wise. Too much micromanagement going on for such a young company.

Very low pay and little recognition for salaried employees working way over 40 hours a week.
Rehab Tech
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Edinboro, PANovember 1, 2016
I enjoyed the building I worked at and all the people, like co workers and elders. I worked several years as a tech and my dedication and years of service came to halt when I no longer suited their needs. I personally did not like the direction this company was taking and I lost respect for them. As a tech your treated like a peasant and you get no respect from upper management. The company is to cliquish and if you have a problem, everyone knows it.
The saddest part is this use to be a great place to work and it use to have a home/family atmosphere but that has been replaced by greed and money.
Pros
free lunches, day shift, flexible hours, awesome coworkers
Cons
management, lack of respect, high stress, unfriendly enviroment
Family style atmosphere
Assistant Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, ohioOctober 19, 2016
Rewarding in that you get to Rehabilitate patients and allow them to return home. Easy to work with staff, family atmosphere. Job allowed for flexibility in work schedule. Difficult at times to see very ill patients struggle as well as family members deal with loss
Pros
Work with the elderly
Cons
paperwork
Good
NA (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAAugust 28, 2016
Encompass- Care has encouraged and allowed me to grow professionally. Through the years I have had the pleasure to work in multiple buildings offering a dynamic understanding of personal and professional growth in a skilled nursing setting.
Great team, excellent benefits
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 22, 2016
Co-workers were great clinicians. Loved working together on challenging clients to achieve clinical outcomes.Diverse caseload. Strong support from corporate and regional team.
Fun and Enjoyable Expeience
REHABILITATION TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 29, 2015
Great communication amongst staff and with patients. Team atmosphere. Growing company with room for personal growth.
Enjoyable work place
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Adrian, MIAugust 15, 2015
I enjoy working as needed through this company because I have multiple facilities as an option and can work any time I need the extra hours.
Student Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Piketon, OHJune 20, 2014
Great place to work; learned a lot of skills needed as an entry level occupational therapist.
It was a professional work environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2014
The people were fun to work with it was a very chill place and always had something to do. The doctor was nice and kind to the patients.
Pros
Fun people to work with
Cons
no healthcare

Want to know more about EncompassCare?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EncompassCare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2