Encon Safety Products, Inc. (www.enconsafety.com) started manufacturing operations in 1964. Located in the heart of the U.S. Gulf Coast petrochemical industry, Encon developed its emergency and safety products manufacturing business with a focus on solving problems for hazardous-area applications. Since our inception, Encon has designed and manufactured market-leading personal protective equipment, first-aid products and hazardous-area storage cases for the protection and security of people, plant and equipment.
Encon Safety Products is currently seeking a CAD Designer to be responsible for 2D and 3D design of process piping, structures, plastics, & electrical wire diagrams. The Designer will also process Engineering change orders, prepare drawings for Production with complete Bill of Materials as well as following the company’s drafting standards.
- Associates degree or technical school training in ME, EE, or CAD Technology with 2+ years designing and documenting mechanical, structural, piping, pressure vessel, skids, or rotating equipment.
- AutoCAD, Inventor, or other 3D modeling software required. Experience with converting 2D to 3D designs.
- Knowledge of GD&T drafting standards.
- Ability to use scales, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring devices.
- Good communication skills.
401k Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and more!
Encon is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Indeed - 14 months ago
With over 35 years experience in the manufacturing of quality safety and protective equipment, Encon Safety Products is a highly respected...