Encore Healthcare

Encore Healthcare United States Employee Reviews

Great company to work for with opportunities for growth for
Regional Property Management Specialist (Current Employee), El Paso TXFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: great compoany
Cons: ever changing industry
Regional position which required weekly travel to different facilities to insure local, state and federal standards were being met. Assisted in insuring residents, patients ad tenants were provided with a safe, comfortable environment. Hands on maitenenance is a must when local employees are unable to perform duties assigned. Great team of workers from every aspect of healthcare. Worked closely to inusre we were providing the best overll care. Participate in wekly multidisciplinary meeting and or calls. hardest part of job was changing employee mind set when it came down to reductions in fedearl reimbursement and how it effected there jobs. Resident, patient and tenent satisfaction and meeting company goals are my most enjoyable moments.
Company has great clients and families
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 31, 2013
This is a company has been sold out many times, I just like to know who and what company I am working for. It is time for me to grow and advance.
A funfill environment to work in.
Instructor Aide & Assistant Administrator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 21, 2013
A typical day at work for me is great. This is because I enjoy what I do and helping individuals in need. I learn something new everyday in industry and eager to learn more. I manage about thirty to fifty homes right now in our Southwest area of Georgia. Then I manage about ten to twenty homes in the Atlanta area. I have about seventy-five staff that works with my company who I manage. I make regulary home visits as a case manager would to be certain that my staff are working and providing quality care. I don't really have a hard part of my job because I've grown to interact with any sort of situation or individual. The enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have a good group of staff that's providing good quality care to our clients and they are making them happy.
A typical day is fast paced and demanding.
Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee), Auburndale, FLMarch 25, 2013
Encore at one time was a wonderful place to work.With the change in management style it has been become noticeably different in a negative fashion. In the Healthcare profession my beliefs are that people should be treated with dignity and respect.

I have learned a new computer system for inventory and purchasing.
Most co-workers are great, happy and helpful.
The hardest part of the job is the sadness when resident passes away.
The most enjoyable part is when you can bring a smile to a resident and make them feel comfortable.
long term care
AREA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 27, 2012
Provided Skilled Nursing and Short- term Rehab to patients. Marketed to physicians, Hospitals, and community
Great experience
LPN (Current Employee), Auburndale FLMarch 30, 2012
Pros: enjoy what i do and have great co-workers.
Cons: compensation.
I love my job as a floor nurse on the skilled/sub acute hall. I enjoy geriatric nursing and get a great sense of self worth and pride watching my patients rehab and go home. We have a great support team.