Encore Healthcare

Encore Healthcare Employer Reviews

Company has great clients and families
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 31, 2013
This is a company has been sold out many times, I just like to know who and what company I am working for. It is time for me to grow and advance.
A funfill environment to work in.
Instructor Aide & Assistant Administrator (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMay 21, 2013
A typical day at work for me is great. This is because I enjoy what I do and helping individuals in need. I learn something new everyday in industry and eager to learn more. I manage about thirty to fifty homes right now in our Southwest area of Georgia. Then I manage about ten to twenty homes in the Atlanta area. I have about seventy-five staff that works with my company who I manage. I make regulary home visits as a case manager would to be certain that my staff are working and providing quality care. I don't really have a hard part of my job because I've grown to interact with any sort of situation or individual. The enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have a good group of staff that's providing good quality care to our clients and they are making them happy.
A typical day is fast paced and demanding.
Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee), Auburndale, FLMarch 25, 2013
Encore at one time was a wonderful place to work.With the change in management style it has been become noticeably different in a negative fashion. In the Healthcare profession my beliefs are that people should be treated with dignity and respect.

I have learned a new computer system for inventory and purchasing.
Most co-workers are great, happy and helpful.
The hardest part of the job is the sadness when resident passes away.
The most enjoyable part is when you can bring a smile to a resident and make them feel comfortable.
long term care
AREA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 27, 2012
Provided Skilled Nursing and Short- term Rehab to patients. Marketed to physicians, Hospitals, and community
Great experience
LPN (Current Employee), Auburndale FLMarch 30, 2012
Pros: enjoy what i do and have great co-workers.
Cons: compensation.
I love my job as a floor nurse on the skilled/sub acute hall. I enjoy geriatric nursing and get a great sense of self worth and pride watching my patients rehab and go home. We have a great support team.