Encore Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Was a temporary service.
RISK MANAGEMENT ALTERNATIVES (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 19, 2017
It was a temporary used by company that hired me. You were hired by them for a while and then went full time to the company. They didn't have to pay benefits. You got no perks during this time.
okay workplace
Nutrition Cook (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 12, 2017
They give you the hours to fill in for when someone will miss work. I recommend that the individual try and apply to the company directly so that you can receive benefits and a better wage.
Temp Service
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Belton, MOJanuary 24, 2017
This is a temp service that assists in finding temporary job placement. Full time work within the temporary assignments is up to the companies where the position is located.
found decent work in a decent time
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Independence, MODecember 29, 2016
temporary employment through various places, pretty good at matching you with jobs you have had previous experience, not great at finding jobs outside of experience range. pay was decent for being a staffing agency.
The work place that got me my experience
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOOctober 2, 2016
This company helped me get most of my experience with different types of job & positions throughout the company to better help with future jobs or careers
Pros
you learn alot
Cons
it's a temp service
nice company to work for but wouldnt reccomend it for a career
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOSeptember 11, 2016
they were nice and respectful but they tend to not have full time work for certain positions, it was nice for the time I worked there, got treated well, weekly pay, time off if needed
Encore Staffing/Mission Foods
Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 19, 2016
Encore Staffing found me my desired position and pay at mission foods. Both companies were professional and had upbeat teams.
Mission Foods, where i actually worked, was a go at your own pace night shift where we filled invoices and prepared them for shipment using electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
My supervisor and the other associates taught me the date codes to ensure product viability upon delivery to the varied destinations, as well as the most basic of maintenance for my lifts.
Being my own time keeper was the hardest and most fun part of the position.
Encore Staffing
Sioux Chief (Former Employee) –  Peculiar, MO 64078May 20, 2016
It was a good staffing company, they found me jobs quick. The people was easy to get alone. My experience there was ok I couldn't see myself working there a long period of time
Fast paced work enviroment
Sioux Chief (Former Employee) –  Raymore, MOApril 15, 2016
I was assigned to work at a plumbing material production plant. It was a fast paced environment, requiring extra attention to detail and safety measures.
It was actually a pretty fun job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  3100 Broadway st #129 Kansas City, MOMarch 3, 2016
Working for Ergon Armor was a pretty cool knowledgeable experience. (FUN FACT) The CEO is a Forbes list Mississippian.
Once again switching the type of machinery now working with liquid adhesive and thing of that nature.
Pros
learned allot
Cons

Want to know more about Encore Staffing Services?

Ask a question
Great Place to Get a start
Researcher Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 2, 2015
Great place to get started and to get some work experience. Got to learn to deal with different types of employers and employees. Did not like the fact that there was no opportunity to advance.
Pros
get work experience
Cons
not open to advancement
very productive work environment fast paced and stable
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 29, 2015
I worked as a general laborer my daily tasks ranged from packing shipping receiving palletizing customer service working in a fast paced environment diffusing situations with customers and drivers coming in to receive the product
Pros
free lunches, stablility
productive
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2015
As a QC Inspector I've learned to be patient and responsible, I've learned to carry on my shoulders a big responsibility , not only for my job position but for the whole warehouse.
Pros
paid hollydays
Cons
low salary
Administration
Administration (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 12, 2015
The atmosphere was funny energetic fun and exciting. Although business operations was everyone's primary focus and goal set to exceed the culture of the operation was very easy going.
Exhausting
Newspaper Stacker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, MAApril 29, 2015
A typical day at work fast pace, I did not learn much because the machine were always breaking down.The management wasn't to helpful. My co-workers were lazy came into work tired, it was a third shift job.The hardest part of the job was the machine kept breaking down,the enjoyable part was we got to home early when that happen.
Pros
Cons
Long shift before breaks
Loved working with the community
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTApril 13, 2015
My overall day ways always busy worked with lots of people helping them find jobs some of them where really good workers some of them would not hold down the job or even show up that was the only down fall of the working with encore.
Pros
working with people
Cons
people not showing up for there job.
good and productive
server (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 8, 2015
going in to start the day or night'
learned how to serve and set up
they were very helpful
very polite
getting things right
serving the customers and good reviews
ok company
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wentzville, MOFebruary 23, 2015
first job i was placed at I really enjoyed, since the first job ive been told they no longer have jobs. I did good at the first job so I know I wasn't put on the no hire list. I continue to contact them for work and keep getting the same answer
Great company to work for.
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 3, 2014
It was a nice job to have while I was in school. The pay wasn't great, but it made do.
Fun work place professional at all times
Packing (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 29, 2014
It was a good job love packing.
I learn how to pack the right item into boxes and how to Carry boxes the right way.
Good management no doubt
My co workers are awesome strictly work business
My hardest part of the job was trying to carry the heavy boxes put I got it after all good experience ever.
The most enjoyable part of the job was me love what I do no completes love my duties.
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
Short breaks