Lead Developer Integrations
Our client is a very well known global retail company with a strong E-Commerce division. The company is working on leading edge projects to integrate web, e-commerce and mobile applications.
This is an outstanding work with perks including 4 weeks vacation!
As the Lead Developer for the integrations initiative for this company’s e-commerce division, you’ll define and implement company’s next-generation, e-commerce platform. This is a technical position reporting the Manager of Business Intelligence (BI)I and Integrations.
NOTE: this is a very important position within the company as the applications you work on will reach MILLIONS of people worldwide. This position is hands-on technical and very promotable.
Out of area? The position is open for candidates desiring relocation to the Bay Area or requiring H1 Visa sponsorship
Technology - 80%
- Act as the technical lead in designing company’s integrations development
- Provide technical direction for developing services on top of e-commerce platform to support different integration partners
- Maintenance and support of existing integration platform
- Assess feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements. Design appropriate solutions and recommend alternative approaches when necessary
- Liaison with 3rd party vendors, deploying applications in fast paced environment
- Stay current on advancements in integration technologies in order to determine relevance and possible impact to existing system
- Work closely with Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Production Team, Operations, Development, and QA Engineers to understand the product requirements and use cases in order to deliver high quality software on an aggressive time line
- Review project assets and documentation and provide feedback for improvements
- Manage the maintenance of EAI platform for Security, Capacity, Reliability and overall performance
- Provide leadership in business requirement definition for new projects
- Provide leadership in customer service to our business community for change requests and issue research
People Management - 20%
- Drive the design methodology of the software and development process and ensure adoption with business partners.
- Work and manage business partner’s expectation of platform, suggest improvements to improve user productivity with integrations applications and solutions
- Provide leadership to the overall governance model (continued improvements) that builds both the quality of operational integrity and effectiveness of overall EAI team.
- Provide oversight to the source code repository and practices.
- Ensure a high level of integrity and effective controls are in place to maintain and deploy integration artifacts and configurations.
- Minimum of four years experience working on integration solutions
- Experience working with MULE/ TIBCO Business works, EMS, File/DB Adapters, Hawk
- Experience in Web Services (HTTP/s, SOAP, REST), JMS, S/FTP, SQL.
- Experience in XML/XSD development and maintenance.
- Familiarity with UNIX, LINUX, Windows system configuration and network configuration.
- Working knowledge of how to expose web services on a Java EE platform to be consumed by mobile frameworks.
- Ability to work with business users, product managers, QA, release, and UI and platform engineering teams to develop great e-commerce application
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Working knowledge of ATG commerce and database systems
- Knowledge of deployment of Integration components
- Solid work experience in an ecommerce environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years in overall software engineering design and development experience
- Must have worked with off-shore delivery partners
References required and will be checked at point of offer.
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc (preferred).
Indeed - 18 months ago
Encore Staffing Solutions, Inc. was established in 2000. We specialize in Information Technology (IT) staffing and placement services such...