Encore Employee Reviews

Used to be a great place to work but then got acquired
Overhead (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2017
Now, the emphasis is on moving as many jobs as possible overseas to cut expenses. If you are overhead, your job is at risk, and there is no consideration for seniority or loyalty.
Cons
No job security
Enjoyable work experience
PTA (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEOctober 17, 2017
Go to work, do your job, go home, be productive, be very productive. Regional Manager was very caring to all of us at this facility, nice to get a work lunch from your manager on occasion.
Pros
Felt cared about
Cons
Had to be very productive
Good job
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLOctober 15, 2017
Great place to work just not for me right now. I love the people and management just need more money and they cannot provide it at this point in time .
Great and Relax work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Downtown,LaSeptember 28, 2017
My days at work was good,I've learned how to create Document for the Judge. The manager was very cool but strictly about business at the same time. The work place was really laid Back. The hardest part the job was the scanning faxing and putting the books back in order. The most fun part is free time
Pros
the Lunch meetings
Cons
not having a hour lunch
PRN good temporary job
PTA (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OhSeptember 13, 2017
I held a PRN position to help save money since I was moving soon. No benefits for PRN (a 401K was available, but only if you are over 21, and I was not.)
Fun at times
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2017
This Job was a Good Job but it would be alot Better if The Pay was more and They Cared a lil more about The Reps.This Company has No real room for advancing...
Pros
Day Hours
Cons
Not enough Pay
Tv's, ping pong table, pool table to relax and step away from the grind of the phones
Debt collector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2017
It's not a bad place to work, you have a set goal you need to reach, you have managers and fellow co-workers who try to get you to that goal. You need to maintain a certain call count everyday. The job wasn't for me. They have great hours and fun contests to get out early some days and lots of paid time off.
productive fun working place good people to work with and interact with fast paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHSeptember 1, 2017
Fun place to work you can interact with different people all the time which keeps things interesting managers are pretty cool and understanding which makes things easy goingfun p
Pros
fun place
Cons
terrible pay
Moved
LPN (Former Employee) –  Crowley, LAAugust 31, 2017
I enjoyed my short time working at Encore however I moved and could no longer remained employed at that facility. Everyone was pleasant and helpful to work with.
Pros
Great Facility
Cons
None noted
Stressful place to work
Therapist (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 28, 2017
Overly high productivity standards with a high amount of unbillable documentation (hospital discharges). No time for a break, no lunch times, and major amount of micromanaging.
Great second (prn) job
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Metro Detroit, MIAugust 27, 2017
I enjoy working here. I only work one day a week usually so I don't get involved in any drama they may have. You work very independently and the patients improve, so it's rewarding.
Pros
Good pay and on your own
Cons
Wish we would get a pay raise once in awhile
Credit stinks
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHAugust 10, 2017
Having to push credit is no fun. People destroy the store and it would take hours to clean up after. I enjoyed my coworkers but some management were very rude.
Great culture and team environment
Managing Consultant/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 5, 2017
Encore is a great company with a family feel and strong dedication to doing what is right for the customer. The culture is one of cooperation and team work where each consultant is free to ask for information or assistance when needed. Conversely team members are valued for their insights and abilities.
Since the acquisition of Encore by Quintiles and the subsequent merger with IMS Encore's value to the parent organization seems to have been diminished resulting in a tightening of the belt. This is most obvious in the bench policy where valuable resources are being let go verses retaining them for future utilization. That being said, the changing market has made it very difficult to forecast utilization and the management team is trying very hard to retain existing resources wherever possible.
I love encore!
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 6, 2017
I love working for ENCORE! they staff is like family and the verall environment is very relaxed and friendly. unfortunately it is part time and our schedules are at the mercy of inclement weather during the winter which can make for a tight budget.
Very Poor Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2017
Horrible management at the Shoe Dept Encore Desert sky mall. If you are looking for a job that gives you secure benefits and you want to be at for a while,, please keep moving. Management is a joke.
Cons
I loved the people I worked with, but the management was terrible.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CO 80123May 24, 2017
It was an all in all well rounded place to work. Management was awful, and there was quite a bit of drama. Other than that, I enjoyed it. It was hectic because we never had the same Manager, there was always different store managers coming in and out, so we never knew what to expect.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Minumum wage
I mean... It wasn't awful?
CAMP STAFF (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 24, 2017
Working with kids is so fun and rewarding, especially when we're all having a good time, learning, and letting them be just that - KIDS. But there was too much impatience within the staff, volunteers, and kids themselves. They're paying a bunch to have fun, enjoy themselves, but they leave exhausted, angry, and insecure about themselves and their abilities.
Pros
Kids are great, Occasional fun times
Cons
Little to no breaks, Professionalism, Impatience
Entry level
Collector (Former Employee) –  olathe, KSMay 11, 2017
if you don't have bills to pay, sure go for it. If you do and you have a family... stay away! you can not pay bills with the hourly pay and the promise of a bonus that they find a way to tell you did not qualify for.
Pros
Cons
everything
This was a very good job
Director of After School Program (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2017
I Love Encore, it was a great after-school program; Children were given snacks, and helped with home work; parents and staff were easy to work with!!!
Pros
Cons
Went out of business
Great Place to work
Director of Security, iPlay America (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJApril 30, 2017
Management listens to its employees and guest. Every day is different, staff is a pleasure to work with. The facility is clean and neat at all times.I am responsible for emergency management procedures, the protection of guest, employees, and assets of
iPlay America/Encore LLC. My day to day duties include monitoring a state of the art CCTC system, Check
the security clearance of deliveries of supplies and services to the facility, contractors and vendors as well as
being responsible for the vehicle fleet. I too am the liaison to the local police department, Office of Homeland
security & Preparedness. I continue to attend training's, workshops and lectures trough the Office of Homeland
Security on a regular basis.
Pros
Clean Work
Cons
Not enough hours in the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encore. Our community is ready to answer.