Encore Employee Reviews

Fast pace hard working company that has a personal relationship with each customer
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDSeptember 20, 2016
From manangement to fellow coworkers this a wonderful place to work. Its a fast pace, quickly growing company that has a personal relationship with each and every customer. As hard as they work the mood in the office is always a relaxed and comfortable setting.
Great Benfits
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJune 1, 2016
The work day was sometimes very busy, then very slow. I learned the different types of wire and how to read them. also able to test them well. Management was very good but was very hard to find they could be anywhere. co-workers were very helpful and like to teach you things. The hardest part of the job was finding cuts and holes in the wire and not missing them. The best part of the job was actually testing the wire. Dumping it into the water and getting the voltage.
Pros
Great Health benfits almost all. Great pay and 12 hour shift
Cons
very short break only one 30 minute break. Sometime offensive co workers
Encore
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXApril 13, 2016
My days at encore were very quite. working alone on the majority of days. I can read numbers a lot better also work plenty of heavy machinery. my managers, kind on the go so its hard to grab ones attention. people there were very friendly and helped when they saw you struggle. The hardest part of working was it was so hard to be seen doing good so many people. I loved the hours.
Pros
every benefit known to man.
Cons
only one break for 12 hour shift.
You obtain lots of skill working with the company
Sr. Adviser - Sales (Former Employee) –  West New York, NJApril 9, 2016
Lots of training provided by the company. CPR training. SORA training, X Ray training, lite bomb training. Vigilant and friendly.
Great location
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2016
Collected data in schools within each of the districts listed from the company during the fall of 2012 and the winter of 2013. Used standardized research protocol to conduct observations. Interviewed limited amount of consumers regarding the service provided from the company
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No cons
it was okay
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 30, 2016
long hours and called in every other day as people called off frequently.co workers werent friendly with customers of other associates.
Pros
commission
Cons
short breaks and manager
Disappointing organization with ineffective leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 16, 2016
This organization bought out First Place Service Group LLC. and I was extremely disappointed and unimpressed with the leadership and involvement with General Managers and lower level employees. The owner and Operations Director showed no interest in the well being or morale of the employees at my facility.
Pros
Cons
No morale building, lack of attention to what General Managers needed to perform day to day functions
Inspector and repair tires.
Tire Inspector (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 2, 2015
One the best jobs that I ever worked at, to bad it closed down. I really met a lot of people there and are still friends today.
Pros
Good job and i liked it alot.
Cons
I would not have recommended this job to any one, and they no longer manage the property.
Porter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2015
This Company no longer manage the property I worked for. The first day that I came to the property to report for work, the Property Manager had to call her Manager to check to see if I was suppose to be there. I was told that I would be working 5 days a week, I ended up working 7 days a week.
Pros
Free Apartment
Cons
I worked everyday, never knew from one moment to the next what would change.
Excellent Company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2015
This is a very professional healthcare company that is rewarding to work for these past years. The colleagues are great and very experienced. Our core values have been very strong. The direction of healthcare is changing and I am not getting as much Epic opportunities as I have in the past. I have primarily worked with Epic implementations and have several Epic certifications in which I maintain each year. The firm seems to be moving in another direction rather than implementation and this is what I enjoy so I am wanting to explore a change.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Epic opportunities have decreased
Unethical
COTA (Former Employee) –  Howell, MISeptember 4, 2015
Unfair, Unethical company who reward upper management by taking away from the real workers. Loved my co-workers who tried very hard to do the best job possible keeping patients the priority.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
To many for this small space
Piano bar with benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 2, 2015
Enjoyed time there. Learned much about liquor inventory control. Handled scheduling, customer relations and ordering.
Pros
Piano
learning experience
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NYAugust 26, 2015
This was a great place to work for the environment and the professionalism. It is a constant growing and changing / learning profession. The hardest thing about the job is that you have to be available 24/7 and are not treated very well by clients. Structure and accountability needs to be Incorporated here in order for continued success.
Fun work place
Front Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 3, 2015
Great place to work, love the atmosphere and great management, Steady hours and if you need any help at all everyone is willing to help
very cold workplace
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2015
A typical day at Encore was hard. It was in a freezer so really couldn't get comfortable. Really didn't learn too much that I didn't already know. But I did learn how to clean flowers. Management was okay. Co-workers really didn't work as hard as they could have. The hardest part was being in the freezer most of the day. I really enjoyed the lunch breaks because that gave me a chance to thaw out.
Cons
Cold place, coworkers
Excellent Company to work for structured to provide a better detail of credit carp processing
Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Addison txJuly 16, 2015
I learned how to interact with professional businesses that had a need for electronical payment options and also business solutions needs.
Good experence
Epic Project Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAJuly 15, 2015
Encore was good experience. The benefits could be better. The culture is a little like a cult. Many long term employees follow the CEO from one company to another (after the company is dissolved by the fortune 500 company she gets acquired by)
Pros
latest softwear
Cons
Encore is really struggling to get new clients so it is a little unstable right now
Fun and upbeat place to work..Always busy
MERCHANT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  CARROLLTON TEXASJuly 9, 2015
Setting appointments with small to medium size business owners .... It has taught me to have more patience, self control, problem solving and many other costumer service skills.
productive an fun
carpenter helper/ laborer (Former Employee) –  orlandoJuly 9, 2015
a typical at work I did a lot of prepping for lead carpenter
I learn a lot when I come to building and remodeling
management was easy to talk to
all co worker had respect for each other work
hardest part was relocating from one site to another
was getting the job done on schdule
great place
COTA/L PRN (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 30, 2015
There are many buildings to work at as a PRN. Managers are nice. I enjoy the flexible time of coming later or earlier. 95% productivity there are only required weekly notes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encore. Our community is ready to answer.