ENCORE

ENCORE Employer Reviews

trying to make you eat healthy if you want to or not have know choice
Guest room attendent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2014
Pros: health insurance, pay
Cons: short breaks, managenent that does not work together unless its for thenselfs and what they can gain.
cleaning rooms on a timely manner, to clean rooms in 5 diamond 5 star environment, not fair with everybody , pick who they like not what anyone can do, don't follow up with any problems until its to late, mostly look out for themselves unless they like you not all are team players, trying to do your job without the management always on top of you. A – more... job well done and guest coming to tell you what a nice job you did, making them feel comfortable. – less
Nice and productive workplace
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2014
Very nice professional job, the management is awesome and it was just a different place of work from what I was use too. I enjoyed every moment of it.
Not geared for students
Mentor (Former Employee), Mercedes, TXJune 13, 2014
Babysitting Students.
I learned that this company got a lot of money and hired in-experienced staff.
Management only cared about the number of students and not the knowledge they learned.
My co-workers did not know what they were doing on a daily bases.
Hardest part of my job was promising students things while I recruited. Then not being allowed to – more... stand by that when they showed up.
Working with students. – less
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: good pay and hours
Cons: bad managers
The pay and hours was good here. But they do not treat you like you are human. It's like they don't care about the work they do. The only thing this company care about was making a dollar. I left cause I wanted a company that show there workers repsect.
dirty, low pay
Collector/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMay 12, 2014
Pros: management.
Cons: hygene, benefits, breaks, pay, bonus
Encore wasn't my top choice of collection agencies. one good thing I can say is the management was always fun but there were always fights, they had a problem with bugs, you didn't have your own personal desk, everything was shared even headsets. No one enjoyed being there. I don't really have a lot of good things to say about this job , it wasn't a – more... good fit for me. – less
productive and fun workplace
Encore Children's Supplemental Instructor (Former Employee), Mercedes TexasApril 25, 2014
help be a good role model for children to encourage them to go to college by fun activities that manage each career engineer, medical, and law careers.
Nice time to work
Dialer Manager (Former Employee), Olathe, KSApril 9, 2014
Nice place to work with good co workers and leaders. Loved my time there. Opportunity to advance.
Loss of accountabliity
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee), KSApril 8, 2014
Pros: ask
Cons: ask
Communication... Poor
Situations handled in a timely manner... Poor
productive, quiet work place.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Cambridge, OHMarch 10, 2014
Cons: short breaks.
It is just a regular job, the management is kind of great. Short breaks, lack of equal discipline.
Call center Environment
Collector (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJanuary 29, 2014
Like any other call center. Inbound and outbound calls, scheduling payments for customers with a outstanding bill.
Productive, fun, loving place to work
Customer Service Coordinator / Sales (Former Employee), Gardena, CANovember 15, 2013
I loved everything about this job.

I checked emails, ran reports on prior days sales, accounts payables and receiveables. Handled all major accounts daily requests, by filling special orders, prepared buyer launches for all new products, processing and invoicing orders.

I arranged Directors and Sales Managers travel needs and scheduled lunch and dinner – more... meetings at restaurants to hold meetings from up to 10+ people.

There was nothing hard about this job and I loved everything about it, including management. – less
Dallas.Tx
Customer Service (Former Employee), Garland,TxOctober 28, 2013
Pros: job allows you to be stable
Cons: labor and lots o supervision and inconsisttancy
warehouse job little concentration, lifting, sorting,and lots of organization and movement. several temp position relating to fast paced environment.
A fantastic place to learn the details of the import business and how to work directly with China partners
National Account Executive (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCOctober 11, 2013
Good people top to bottom, and some challenging leadership issues and growth pains. There was a passion there that was excellent but we also had leadership and financing at the very top that was inexperienced and that affected us negatively.
Everyone very good intentioned . I learned more there than anywhere before or since. Many times, you can learn – more... so much more by the daily struggles and problems than you can from constant success. Very proud of what I accomplished there. – less
Caring for seniors with Alzheimer's disease
Pacifica Senior Living-Valley Crest (Former Employee), Apple Valley, CAOctober 8, 2013
Pros: giving some people peace at their end of life moment.
Cons: not enough benefits and chance to move up in the job.
It was hard work physically and mentally on a person. The thank you from the families was nice and giving people some comfort at the end of life is a reward. It gives one a chance to face end of life choices and aging issues.
Fast paced enviroment
Caregiving Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 1, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: good healthcare was not avaiable for us
I took care of the Alzheimer and Dementia patients. I cared for up to 10 patients a day and night. Administered medications several times daily. prepared and served meals. I took them out for walks. We had game nights and I would read to them. I learned a lot through the wonderful people I cared for. I learned empathy and compassion for them. I understood – more... what they were going through. The hardest part of the job was caring for them till they passed away. Becoming attached to the patients and then having to say goodbye was the worst. Management was caring and understanding and sympathetic to our needs for time to grieve. The most I enjoyed working there was caring for them, loving them and providing them with their daily needs along with providing a safe environment. – less
Very open environment
Crew member (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 4, 2013
Working here I did a verity of things such as cleaning hosting and serving
fun and fast pace workplace environment
Tx Commercial Merchant Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2013
Pros: paid weekly, no dress code
Cons: not real flexible with hours and off days
my day to day duties included contacting business owners; tell them about our plan on saving them money by having them merge with our payment processing systems that saved them a great percentage on debit and credit card transactions made to their business. I would say the hardest part of the job description is of course contacting customers who really – more... did not want to hear anything i had to say due to the fact they thought we were telemarketers and/or bill collectors and were very hostile and nasty. I got along with my fellow co workers and supervisor. My most enjoyable time at work was when i made over my quota for the day. Extra money! – less
Grate people
Temporary Warehouses Service (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 8, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: no cons
A typical day at work will be a lot of work. I learned how to really be come safety. Management very good all ways had work.Co-worker was a team. The hardest part of the job is nothing I love it.The most enjoyable part of the job is Working.
It was ok
Collector (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJuly 8, 2013
You ended up doing a lot of projects for different companies. You learned a lot about different companies working here.
Overall learning on a day to dau basis
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee), Stafford, TXJune 10, 2013
I enjoyed working at Texas Instruments as an electrical apprentice. Every step was safety first and every work order was documented and approved before work could begin.

1 2 3