Endeavor Air

Endeavor Air Employee Reviews

It's been an incredibly ride.
Pilot (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 19, 2015
Pros: Finally upwardly mobil again.
Cons: Trapped at the regional jet level.
I was in the first class of "off the street" jet F/O's from the Pinnacle side. The seniority got real good real fast but stagnated with the merged list.
Fast-paced work environment
Repair Specialist - Vendor Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 21, 2015
Pros: Networking potential
Cons: Micro-managing, poor management, no training material for new hires, wage compared to industry average
I am the face of Endeavor Air to over 40 aircraft repair vendors that spread throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Our damaged parts are sent to these vendors and upon evaluating them for damage, the vendors send me quotes up to $70,000 to approve in order to continue with the repair. It is my responsibility to know average repair costs per part as well as how long it should take to repair each and every part. I was able to learn these quickly by effectively communicating with each vendor and using that information to compile a master spreadsheet by vendor.

I was also hired to take over the biggest project within the department which deals with landing gears. Every aircraft has a scheduled removal date for these gears and it is my responsibility to know when those dates are and to ensure we have the proper parts in stock. If the parts are not in stock, I need to get a loaned part from our secondary vendor by filing proper documentation and making sure the removed part is returned in order to fulfill the loan agreement.
hostile work environment
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: delta flight benefits
Cons: everything else
Dont work here unless you are one for negative work environment. This company has bad managers in place and the training is terrible therefore trying to work efficiantly with team members becomes fustrating. Very low compnay morale. This is the absolute worst company I ever worked in my 25 years of employment. I gave it almost 2 years but company got worse not better.
6-7 legs a day and 5 day trips with 14-16hour duty is what to expect for a flight attendant. ***** DONT WORK HERE****** Delta flight benefits are great IF you can get on one of thier always OVERSOLD or DELAYED flights.
fun place to work, learning something new every day
STORES LEAD (Current Employee), Ftwayne, IndianaDecember 20, 2014
Pros: flying for free
Cons: locating the part needed to fix the aircraft
I work in a maintence hanger that performs aircraft maintence , I am the lead in the parts dept. that requires training for all clerks, I have learnt that this can be a very demanding job to get the parts needed to get the aircraft completed on a timely manner, this job requires strict time management along with corporation of the co-worker to fallow threw with getting the parts needed , the most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting a goal upper management has task you with,
review
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), new york, nyDecember 14, 2014
fly about four trips a day. The company is a regional carrier for mainline Delta airlines. the company pay is not that great but that's most regional carriers.
Fast paced work
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYDecember 4, 2014
Daily work function includes daily learning experience and fast paced work.
Great company
CRJ 900 Pilot (Current Employee), LGA BasedNovember 13, 2014
As a Delta owned company, Endeavor has the talent and resources to become a best practice regional.
great people to work with
First Officer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 1, 2014
having to commute from memphis has made this job to difficult for the compensation and expesense that i incurr
POOR MANAGEMENT
Former Flight Attendant Trainee (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor management
Flight attendants training is poorly structured with few knowledgeable instructors. Not enough time to be familiarized with the aircrafts and emergency equipments. Recruiters were kind, but failed to select the right match for the job. I ended up in a class with the worst kind of people one could ever have to interact. I'm sure a third will be able to make past the probationary time.
great group
Stores Clerk (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and great coworkers
Cons: regional manager was a jerk
I loved this job until I was passed over twice for a promotion. I was doing the job unpaid and unacknowledged. I was taking the rap for the bad and not getting acknowledged for the good. But I still did it. Cincinnati regional manager was a horrible person who would yell at you and scream at you and threaten to fire you all the time. My immediate boss was great and its sad to see he left. I did enjoy majority of my coworkers and looked forward to work!
Mx Foreman (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 27, 2014
Responsible for maintenance and preventive maintenance of facilities, aircraft, components and equipment. Provide guidance and direction to all Leads and mechanics. Perform duties such as payroll, hiring and terminations, disciplinary actions, scheduling, maintain employees and aircraft.
Good starter Dispatch office.
Airline Dispatcher (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 24, 2014
This place has a lot of potential, but is being held way back. It's a good place to work with good people and managers. But just very difficult to start living a life. not a place to have a career in, but a great place to start gaining experience.
good people to work with
Service Technician (Former Employee), MSP international airportMay 21, 2014
Pros: flight bennies
Cons: bad management, harsh conditions, poor tooling and shop organization
Work on the flight line no matter the weather conditions, lack of or poor quality of tooling required for the job, broken or severly damaged work vehicles, lack of proper leadership, unjust or possible none legal ways of treating employees
Flight Attendant duties
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 21, 2014
As a flight attendant days can me extremely exciting or extremely busy. There are no typical days as a flight attendant, everyday is different with a new journey. My co-workers usually were excited about every adventure we were taking. The hardest part of the job was excepting that my body couldn't handle the atmosphere anymore.
Company Left Memphis
Lead Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 19, 2014
Hardest part was continuing to joy job when you know you only have 3 months.

Prior to that work was interesting from day to day.
Work Flow
Flight Attendants (Current Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: perks off flying all over the country
Cons: buddy passes :-( we don't have do see the light at the end of the tunn
All companies go through it's fair share of struggles but Endeavor Air has emerged from it's struggle to become the number #1 regional carrier..!
Cohesive-Tight-knit Organization
Maintenance Foreman (Current Employee), Mosinee, WIOctober 16, 2013
Very experienced-knowledgeable, and professional work group.
Fly at 41000 feet
Airline Pilot (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2013
Pros: dealing with making quick decisions while working together as a crew. most crews are most enjoyable.
Cons: long days, on call, company forgot to get your hotel, have to eat on the go most times, bad weather, poor management, bankruptcy, lower wages, less benefits.
Work and communicate with crew members in flying from Minneapolis, to jfk, or to florida , or salt lake city, Utah for example. Preflight jet and enter route, fuel, passengers, crew members, etc into planes flight computer. Navigate around weather and monitor fuel consumption. Constant communication between crew and ground control.
I learned that communication between crew members is essential in conducting a safe and effective operation. We are all human beings and thus we will make mistakes, but learning from our mistakes makes us better, which is only attained through experience.
The management at Endeavor had run Pinnacle airlines into bankruptcy. Which is why we have a name change. Management at this regional airline is I have to say lacking in proper leadership.
Most co-workers are incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. It is because of their awesome dedication and professionalism that the airline didn't go out of business.
The hardest part of the job is the training, because if you fail it means your job. This can lead to a stressful situation every year you have recurrent training, but after training is over one can relax and enjoy the sure excitement of operating a piece of equipment that can go the speed of sound at tremendously high altitudes; but not a trip goes by that you don't learn something new. The challenges you face from time to time give one a sense of accomplishment.

About Endeavor Air

At Endeavor Air, we offer the type of office view few get to enjoy: continually changing landscapes, infinite horizons, opportunities – Read more

Endeavor Air Salaries