Endeavor Air Employee Reviews

Great place to "intern" as a Dispatcher - and then get out.
Aircraft Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 2, 2018
The pay is dismal, especially considering the amount of responsibility and stress a dispatcher takes on and the workload you are given. The union seems weak and uninterested in doing anything of substance outside of helping you in a catastrophe. That said, the company does seem like a great place to work; it's full of friendly, diverse, hard-working, and intelligent people. The culture is great.

Scheduling has some downsides, especially if you're stuck at low seniority, but it's pretty optimized when you look at it reasonably. Besides, you won't be at the low end of the totem pole for long - people tend to outgrow the role fairly quickly and move on to better paying companies. 4 10-hour days/week with some shift-trade flexibility and choice (eventually) over which 10 hours you work. You might start work at 0245. Or 0430. Or 0800. Or 1400. It all depends on what line you get in the quarterly bid. If you're there for the flight benefits (because you're definitely not there for the money), you should have ample opportunity to make use of them if you know how to work it out. NOTE: no buddy passes.

Internal advancement is definitely a thing here, which is great. Unfortunately, unless you have a management degree you still won't be making much money (if you did have a management degree, why did you get a dispatch certificate?). To all managers, here and everywhere else: meaningful raises are made of dollars, not cents.
Pros
Flight benefits, experience, exciting atmosphere, feeling like your work and industry matters
Cons
Money, Money, Money, Money, it's not everything but lack of it surely is.
Work life
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 25, 2018
There was not a lot of work that you could do because of the base that you are in. Anyone based in Detroit and on reserve was getting the short end of the stick. People that has been with the company for 10 plus years were going back on reserve. You would pretty much have to transfer to another base if you wanted to have some type of work life balance. The benefits are cool when you are able to use them and have the money to do so. This job is basically for someone that may have just graduated from college and not quite sure of what they want to do and are looking for something to get into. It's hard to take care of your responsibilities with the pay and you would need to get another job.

All in all the job is straight. I am glad I was able to see how it would be like to be a flight attendant and I did.
Pros
Free travel across the US and discount on other country travel
Cons
Pay, not enough work in certain bases, high turn over
hate filled place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 13, 2018
really disliked endeavor air worked there for years and was never happy even for a day really sucked that they fired me for accidentally dropping a box
Pros
free flights
Cons
everything else
fun place to work travel benefit good
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2018
endeavor is a growing company its nice to work here co workers are helpful sometimes but being a flight attendant there is no micro management so that is nice
Fun to work, no pay
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2018
If you are retired and didn't have to worry about money this industry would be great! However, the pay is so poor that it is almost impossible to survive on what your pay is. They put a ton of time and money into training and my guess their turnover would be reduced if they increased the pay to a livable income.
Pros
Get to see the world and meet a lot of great people
Cons
No money and a lot of time away from home
Good solid culture
First Officer, Minneapolis (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 21, 2017
Strong culture with a friendly environment. However at times training scheduling was not coordinated. Left for my own personal reasons. Good company, however was a good fit for me at this point in time. I would however recommend this company to anyone who is interested in pursuing their career in Aviation.
Pros
Benefits were great
Productive and exciting environment
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 18, 2017
Endeavor is a diverse and fun company to work for. A professional yet laid back environment that allows you to use multiple skills. You meet new people everyday while working in a team building setting. There’s never a dull moment!
My duties
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 7, 2017
Provided cabin safety support, including emergency aircraft briefings, emergency response.

Provided for the care and comfort of passengers traveling on the aircraft.

Provided excellent CRM skills, and worked collaborately with co-workers and established priorities and solutions related to passenger service as well as office-in- the-sky capabilities on-board the aircraft.

Performed collateral duties as required.
Excellent company. I loved working here
Tech Ops Heavy Check Manager, MRO (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City and MinneapolisOctober 21, 2017
I can only say good things about Endeavor Air. Although it is a regional airline, it feels like and is ran like a major airline with high caliber and competent senior leadership. It is owned by Delta Airlines and has the good fortune of having experienced former major airline management running it. The VP of maintenance and the Director of maintenance and planning are excellent leaders.
Pros
Good leadership and a well ran company
Fun place to work
Crew Pay Analyst (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 3, 2017
Nice quiet work place good culture. Awesome flight benefits, access to fly on other Airlines. Most enjoyable part is to be able to see the world. The hardest part is not being compensated properly.
Endeavor
Captain CRJ900 (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 5, 2017
Endeavor is and up and coming Airline and the leader when it comes the Regional Airline business. It has gone through many changes over the years and a great stepping stone for somebody looking to get into the airline business and have a progressive career.
Pros
Stable company with good benefits and pay
Cons
The culture is not my ideal environment but great for many others
great job
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MiAugust 21, 2017
I worked at the airlines for ten years and it was a very good job. Enjoyed what I did. Enjoyed the benefits and went to work. Sometimes it was fun sometimes it was just tiring.
Pros
goodpay
Cons
A good place to test the waters or retire
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 17, 2017
This is not a career company, but more of a stepping stone or place to retire and enjoy the benefits. The industry is fast paced and constantly changing, you must be flexible and understanding. Your first six months to a year will be nightmare, low pay, terrible schedules being on call. But once you get past that its much easier and you can start to create your schedules and regain a social life.
Prefer Mainline
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2017
While I did appreciate the opportunity I feel that the company wasnt for me. I dont feel like managemement is very envolved. I feel that the company leaves you to figure out things on your own. I really wish it was more team related. They also promise you 75 hours per month and dont give you the full 75 per month.
benefits
Cons
management
very good
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 8, 2017
very good place to work with a great dedicated staff. great benefits in addition to pass travel. great internal opportunity of career succession and advancement.
at will work place
CRJ Maintenance Instructor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN 55450June 13, 2017
a typical day at work is typical
what you learned is a lot
management
workplace culture
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive workplace
STORES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJune 12, 2017
Great start to an aviation career. I love it here. Compensation could be better, but that is expected of a regional airline. Great stepping stone for Delta Air Lines.
A positive and progressive atmosphere where I have continuous learning experience
Stores Clerk (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 5, 2017
I would say there is not a typical day, so many different aspects of the job to learn. I have learned a new computer system, how to issue, receive items into company system . The management is great, will work with you on what I need to know for success in my job position. The hardest part of the job is moving large heavy items, enjoyable part is mostly everyone is understanding and work together to get the job done.
Pros
free flights
Cons
overnight shift
Good Job culture and coworkers
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMay 16, 2017
Met many awesome people. A typical day consists of helping and greeting passengers, conducting safety and security checks, and assisting passengers with any concerns or needs inflight.
Great company to work for
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 15, 2017
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Receive aircraft/pilot discrepencies and consult with aircraft technitions throughout the airline operation and coordinate to return the aircraft back into service as soon as possible.First contact for any aircraft mechanical problems or emergencies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endeavor Air. Our community is ready to answer.