Endeavor Air

Endeavor Air Employer Reviews

great group
Stores Clerk (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and great coworkers
Cons: regional manager was a jerk
I loved this job until I was passed over twice for a promotion. I was doing the job unpaid and unacknowledged. I was taking the rap for the bad and not getting acknowledged for the good. But I still did it. Cincinnati regional manager was a horrible person who would yell at you and scream at you and threaten to fire you all the time. My immediate boss – more... was great and its sad to see he left. I did enjoy majority of my coworkers and looked forward to work! – less
Mx Foreman (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 27, 2014
Responsible for maintenance and preventive maintenance of facilities, aircraft, components and equipment. Provide guidance and direction to all Leads and mechanics. Perform duties such as payroll, hiring and terminations, disciplinary actions, scheduling, maintain employees and aircraft.
Good starter Dispatch office.
Airline Dispatcher (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 24, 2014
This place has a lot of potential, but is being held way back. It's a good place to work with good people and managers. But just very difficult to start living a life. not a place to have a career in, but a great place to start gaining experience.
good people to work with
Service Technician (Former Employee), MSP international airportMay 21, 2014
Pros: flight bennies
Cons: bad management, harsh conditions, poor tooling and shop organization
Work on the flight line no matter the weather conditions, lack of or poor quality of tooling required for the job, broken or severly damaged work vehicles, lack of proper leadership, unjust or possible none legal ways of treating employees
Flight Attendant duties
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 21, 2014
As a flight attendant days can me extremely exciting or extremely busy. There are no typical days as a flight attendant, everyday is different with a new journey. My co-workers usually were excited about every adventure we were taking. The hardest part of the job was excepting that my body couldn't handle the atmosphere anymore.
Company Left Memphis
Lead Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 19, 2014
Hardest part was continuing to joy job when you know you only have 3 months.

Prior to that work was interesting from day to day.
Work Flow
Flight Attendants (Current Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: perks off flying all over the country
Cons: buddy passes :-( we don't have do see the light at the end of the tunn
All companies go through it's fair share of struggles but Endeavor Air has emerged from it's struggle to become the number #1 regional carrier..!
Cohesive-Tight-knit Organization
Maintenance Foreman (Current Employee), Mosinee, WIOctober 16, 2013
Very experienced-knowledgeable, and professional work group.
Fly at 41000 feet
Airline Pilot (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2013
Pros: dealing with making quick decisions while working together as a crew. most crews are most enjoyable.
Cons: long days, on call, company forgot to get your hotel, have to eat on the go most times, bad weather, poor management, bankruptcy, lower wages, less benefits.
Work and communicate with crew members in flying from Minneapolis, to jfk, or to florida , or salt lake city, Utah for example. Preflight jet and enter route, fuel, passengers, crew members, etc into planes flight computer. Navigate around weather and monitor fuel consumption. Constant communication between crew and ground control.
I learned that communication – more... between crew members is essential in conducting a safe and effective operation. We are all human beings and thus we will make mistakes, but learning from our mistakes makes us better, which is only attained through experience.
The management at Endeavor had run Pinnacle airlines into bankruptcy. Which is why we have a name change. Management at this regional airline is I have to say lacking in proper leadership.
Most co-workers are incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. It is because of their awesome dedication and professionalism that the airline didn't go out of business.
The hardest part of the job is the training, because if you fail it means your job. This can lead to a stressful situation every year you have recurrent training, but after training is over one can relax and enjoy the sure excitement of operating a piece of equipment that can go the speed of sound at tremendously high altitudes; but not a trip goes by that you don't learn something new. The challenges you face from time to time give one a sense of accomplishment. – less

About Endeavor Air

Endeavor Air evokes an image of innovation, excitement and the adventure of a journey. A journey aimed at making Endeavor Air – Read more