Endeavor Air Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyed my 15.5 years i worked there.
Lead Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 24, 2016
Worked with a great team ensuring our aircraft got out on time so the passengers got to where they needed to be.I got to work with maintenance Control to plan all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on all incoming aircraft.We were able to get most all work accomplished in the allotted scheduled time.i also got to work with a top notch Parts department ensuring the parts I ordered arrived in time to do the assigned work.The hardest part was if an aircraft experienced a problem during or right after board time.Then it was a mad scramble to get it fixed with as little delay as possible to the customers.
Pros
Working with professionals.
Cons
Pay cuts
Great regional carrier for Delta Airlines
Flight Attendant Instructor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 12, 2016
Endeavor Air, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Airlines and is one of the leading regional carriers in the airline industry. I consider it a privilege to work for this regional airline because it is made up of a great team of employees who constantly strive to provide a safe environment by following Federal regulations and providing excellent customer service.
hostile work environment
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 30, 2015
Dont work here unless you are one for negative work environment. This company has bad managers in place and the training is terrible therefore trying to work efficiantly with team members becomes fustrating. Very low compnay morale. This is the absolute worst company I ever worked in my 25 years of employment. I gave it almost 2 years but company got worse not better.
6-7 legs a day and 5 day trips with 14-16hour duty is what to expect for a flight attendant. ***** DONT WORK HERE****** Delta flight benefits are great IF you can get on one of thier always OVERSOLD or DELAYED flights.
Pros
delta flight benefits
Cons
everything else
Great company and I have learned a lot
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 14, 2016
I love my job and I find it to be a stable company. The part that I find the most challenging is the commute from Memphis to Detroit since the Memphis base closed down.
They can't keep people to stay, and then they wonder why!!!
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 11, 2016
The people had bad attitude, they don't like to work with other people other than white, I had to get out of there running, they are nasty, love to play dirty, I saw first hand.
Pros
I can't not think of one yet.
Cons
The pay is too low
Poor management
Former Flight Attendant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 27, 2014
Flight attendants training is poorly structured with few knowledgeable instructors. Not enough time to be familiarized with the aircrafts and emergency equipments. Recruiters were kind, but failed to select the right match for the job. I ended up in a class with the worst kind of people one could ever have to interact. I'm sure a third will be able to make past the probationary time.
benefits
Cons
poor management
No jetlag flying.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 28, 2015
It's a great place to start in the industry or to come back to later in life.. The the staff and colleagues are great, but crew scheduling is going to run the crews out of the company.
Pros
Great collegues
Cons
Long shifts, not much time off.
great people to work with
First Officer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 1, 2014
having to commute from memphis has made this job to difficult for the compensation and expesense that i incurr
flight attendant
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  nyAugust 20, 2015
aircraft operation safety briefing snack and beverage service first class service exit row briefing announcements boarding and deplaning delivering exceptional customer service preflighting
Pros
travel
Cons
stressful
Fast-paced work environment
Repair Specialist - Vendor Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 21, 2015
I am the face of Endeavor Air to over 40 aircraft repair vendors that spread throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Our damaged parts are sent to these vendors and upon evaluating them for damage, the vendors send me quotes up to $70,000 to approve in order to continue with the repair. It is my responsibility to know average repair costs per part as well as how long it should take to repair each and every part. I was able to learn these quickly by effectively communicating with each vendor and using that information to compile a master spreadsheet by vendor.

I was also hired to take over the biggest project within the department which deals with landing gears. Every aircraft has a scheduled removal date for these gears and it is my responsibility to know when those dates are and to ensure we have the proper parts in stock. If the parts are not in stock, I need to get a loaned part from our secondary vendor by filing proper documentation and making sure the removed part is returned in order to fulfill the loan agreement.
Pros
Networking potential
Cons
Micro-managing, poor management, no training material for new hires, wage compared to industry average
Good starter job for first time mechsnics
A&P Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 12, 2015
Good starter job for first time mechanics just coming out of A&P school...They try to hire from within the general area.
Pros
easy work
Cons
only have a third shift
Very nice employees and management
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 9, 2015
You are highly underpaid with this company. Your coworkers are pretty friendly. You deserve to get paid a lot more for the amount of hours you are away though.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Low Pay
A good place to build flight time.
Pilot (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 5, 2015
Ameriflight may not be for everyone, it is a tough life being a freight dog. For time builders though it is great and you will learn a lot.
Fly at 41000 feet
Airline Pilot (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2013
Work and communicate with crew members in flying from Minneapolis, to jfk, or to florida , or salt lake city, Utah for example. Preflight jet and enter route, fuel, passengers, crew members, etc into planes flight computer. Navigate around weather and monitor fuel consumption. Constant communication between crew and ground control.
I learned that communication between crew members is essential in conducting a safe and effective operation. We are all human beings and thus we will make mistakes, but learning from our mistakes makes us better, which is only attained through experience.
The management at Endeavor had run Pinnacle airlines into bankruptcy. Which is why we have a name change. Management at this regional airline is I have to say lacking in proper leadership.
Most co-workers are incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. It is because of their awesome dedication and professionalism that the airline didn't go out of business.
The hardest part of the job is the training, because if you fail it means your job. This can lead to a stressful situation every year you have recurrent training, but after training is over one can relax and enjoy the sure excitement of operating a piece of equipment that can go the speed of sound at tremendously high altitudes; but not a trip goes by that you don't learn something new. The challenges you face from time to time give one a sense of accomplishment.
Pros
dealing with making quick decisions while working together as a crew. most crews are most enjoyable.
Cons
long days, on call, company forgot to get your hotel, have to eat on the go most times, bad weather, poor management, bankruptcy, lower wages, less benefits.
fun place to work, learning something new every day
STORES LEAD (Current Employee) –  Ftwayne, IndianaDecember 20, 2014
I work in a maintence hanger that performs aircraft maintence , I am the lead in the parts dept. that requires training for all clerks, I have learnt that this can be a very demanding job to get the parts needed to get the aircraft completed on a timely manner, this job requires strict time management along with corporation of the co-worker to fallow threw with getting the parts needed , the most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting a goal upper management has task you with,
Pros
flying for free
Cons
locating the part needed to fix the aircraft
It's been an incredibly ride.
Pilot (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 19, 2015
I was in the first class of "off the street" jet F/O's from the Pinnacle side. The seniority got real good real fast but stagnated with the merged list.
Pros
Finally upwardly mobil again.
Cons
Trapped at the regional jet level.
great group
Stores Clerk (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYAugust 18, 2014
I loved this job until I was passed over twice for a promotion. I was doing the job unpaid and unacknowledged. I was taking the rap for the bad and not getting acknowledged for the good. But I still did it. Cincinnati regional manager was a horrible person who would yell at you and scream at you and threaten to fire you all the time. My immediate boss was great and its sad to see he left. I did enjoy majority of my coworkers and looked forward to work!
Pros
flexible hours and great coworkers
Cons
regional manager was a jerk
good people to work with
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  MSP international airportMay 21, 2014
Work on the flight line no matter the weather conditions, lack of or poor quality of tooling required for the job, broken or severly damaged work vehicles, lack of proper leadership, unjust or possible none legal ways of treating employees
Pros
flight bennies
Cons
bad management, harsh conditions, poor tooling and shop organization
Good starter Dispatch office.
Airline Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 24, 2014
This place has a lot of potential, but is being held way back. It's a good place to work with good people and managers. But just very difficult to start living a life. not a place to have a career in, but a great place to start gaining experience.
review
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  new york, nyDecember 14, 2014
fly about four trips a day. The company is a regional carrier for mainline Delta airlines. the company pay is not that great but that's most regional carriers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endeavor Air. Our community is ready to answer.