Endicott Interconnect Employee Reviews in United States

Its was not the greatest but it was good
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYSeptember 14, 2015
My experience here was good there were training me in other sections to make a better career there but there was a big budget cut and I end up losing my job. I enjoyed the people there and the schedule was great
Major improvement
Test Tech (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYOctober 8, 2014
A typical day would be meeting demands on an occasional basis; no solid structural needs.
Var. Machine Operator/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYMarch 22, 2013
I gained most of my machine operators skills at EIT. My exerience with this company was good and a knowledgable one...
unstable work place
Drill Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYOctober 18, 2012
this company has layoffs and places workers on shared work through nys labor department.
What I do at my job is enjoyable to me, the people I work with are friendly and easy to work with.
department managers are concerned about their employees but the company has had layoffs about every six months or workers have been placed on shared work through nys labor department.
Pros
enjoy what i do
Cons
layoffs and workshare
Enjoyable environment but lack of company structure
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYAugust 3, 2012
Learned how to operate and program drill, lazer and xray machines using touch screen and dos programs.

Co-workers had good work ethics, may competed with each other to move product.

Enjoyed working with manager, made job easier by working with us to help the day flow.

Hardest thing was showing up to work and being told there is no work for us to do and be told to go home.

I enjoyed learning anything I could to keep myself busy and making myself more valuble to the company.
Pros
learning new things when there is downtime and being able to build friendships with co-workers
Cons
constantly running out of parts or matierals
company was worried about themselves and not employees or there families
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJuly 3, 2012
A typical day at work , work, work , work and more lies,'The management had there favorites and you were a piece of meat. Co-workers were backstabbers and vicious.The hardest part of the job was the talking and backstabbing. THe most enjoyable part of the night is when someone called in, there was peace.
Pros
variety of jobs
Cons
coworkers that were unhappy

2.9