Endicott Interconnect Employee Reviews

Its was not the greatest but it was good
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYSeptember 14, 2015
My experience here was good there were training me in other sections to make a better career there but there was a big budget cut and I end up losing my job. I enjoyed the people there and the schedule was great
Major improvement
Test Tech (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYOctober 8, 2014
A typical day would be meeting demands on an occasional basis; no solid structural needs.
Var. Machine Operator/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYMarch 22, 2013
I gained most of my machine operators skills at EIT. My exerience with this company was good and a knowledgable one...
Enjoyable environment but lack of company structure
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYAugust 3, 2012
Learned how to operate and program drill, lazer and xray machines using touch screen and dos programs.

Co-workers had good work ethics, may competed with each other to move product.

Enjoyed working with manager, made job easier by working with us to help the day flow.

Hardest thing was showing up to work and being told there is no work for us to do and be told to go home.

I enjoyed learning anything I could to keep myself busy and making myself more valuble to the company.
Pros
learning new things when there is downtime and being able to build friendships with co-workers
Cons
constantly running out of parts or matierals
Not the best place if you want a steady career, but they do teach you alot.
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Endicott NYJuly 9, 2012
I was fortunate that I found work at this company at a time in my life when I really needed work...ANY work and I am still grateful that they gave me a chance to learn new things.

While there, I got reacquainted with the manufacturing business, which I had not been a part of for almost two decades. I learned some valuable skills, but I was never rewarded for learning or applying those skills. I had 12 certifications in various operations, and in 4 years, there were no raises and no opportunity for advancement, even though I was promised both when I was hired.

EIT is a place where you come to work and its expected of you to give 110% of your time, resources and skill. I had no idea that I would be working extended hours and mandatory overtime every weekend for almost 4 years. I enjoyed the actual work. I liked what I did very much, but I never had much time left over for family, friends, or myself for that matter.

In short, I have worked in worse and even more dangerous environments, but I believe that people need to be appreciated. Burn out was very common, and the turn over was very high. I would not recommend anyone to work there for an extended period of time. Learn what you can, and go find something else.
Pros
i liked the actual work and it was close to home
Cons
no raises, no advancement, too demanding, there was no healthy balance between work and homelife.
company was worried about themselves and not employees or there families
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJuly 3, 2012
A typical day at work , work, work , work and more lies,'The management had there favorites and you were a piece of meat. Co-workers were backstabbers and vicious.The hardest part of the job was the talking and backstabbing. THe most enjoyable part of the night is when someone called in, there was peace.
Pros
variety of jobs
Cons
coworkers that were unhappy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endicott Interconnect. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9