FULL TIME POSITION Bilingual (English / Spanish) is a MUST
Founded in 2007, Endo-Systems, LLC is a distributor of medical equipment and products for the aesthetic, spa, and wellness industries. Our product lines consist of the latest, cutting edge, and high-end equipment ranging from cellulite reduction systems to spray tanning booths. Our main customer base covers the United States; however, we also serve various international clients.
We are not just looking for a candidate to fill a position. We are looking to gain a lasting partnership with a new member of our professional team. The position has great potential for personal and professional growth alike. We encourage you to be your best and bring your best!
This is a full time job Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm. The daily roles for the Front Desk / Office Assistant are to manage all incoming phone calls and dispatch the calls to the appropriate person(s). Take messages when necessary and properly deliver them to the proper person. Receive customer orders via the company website and telephone. Greet the public in an inviting, professional, and friendly manner by offering refreshments, and engage in light conversation. Provide general information, directions, etc. about the company and its services to customers, guests, vendors, etc. Perform various clerical tasks such as sorting incoming mail; filing, managing and maintaining office supplies, and posting events and appointments to the company calendar. Make outbound calls to customers, vendors and fulfill light orders. Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment.
In addition to the base pay we include the following: medical insurance, paid vacation, and other fringe benefits.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to speak Spanish. Reading and writing in Spanish is a plus.
- Must display professionalism both in appearance and attitude.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems and make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must have patience, tact, a positive disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult people.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Must be knowledgeable in secretarial duties, use of equipment, etc. related to clerical functions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months experience as a Receptionist, Office Assistant or similar position.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word.
- Should be familiar with other Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Outlook).
- Must be familiar with basic use of QuickBooks (invoices, estimates, & collecting payments). Additional experience is a plus.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and perform well under pressure of deadlines.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Advanced education or degree preferred.
Founded in 2007, Endo-Systems, LLC is a distributor of medical equipment and products for the aesthetic, spa, and wellness industries. Our...