Endo Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Love Endo!
Speciality Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2017
Endo offers a great workplace culture! Time and time again they show that they are willing to put the resources behind their employees to help make everyone succeed.
Good place to work,but maybe not right now
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 11, 2017
This used to be a great company, but not right now
Lay-offs are very common
They only have one drug that is their only saving grace. If that drug does not get the indication from the FDA, they may need to layoff again.
OK, lots of turmoil while I was there
Pharmaceutical Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXApril 18, 2017
Will be OK once they get straightened out. I was only there one year and did not have time to learn all culture and norms there. Would be better of asking more tenured rep.
At the end of my employment with Endo I was a District Manager covering 10 states and 16 direct reports
District Manager Midwest Region (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 6, 2017
At Endo I was promoted from Sales Representative, to a Specialty Sales Representative, to a Regional Field Based Trainer and finally a District Manager. As a District Manager my responsibilities increased from managing 10 representatives, 5 territories and two states to managing at the end of my employ 10 states and 16 representatives managing 16 distinct territories. They company went through multiple corporate structure changes within my 5 years. It was a good company to work for and I wish I would not have left to go into the Hotel Business. Our division had strong leadership and a appetite for success.
Pros
Strong advancement opportunities and solid division management
Cons
Poor life work balance
Was a great place to work until last few years
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 27, 2017
Huge changes in management with focus taken off of the employees, stockholders and patients and on to a few select corporate officials. Made some bad purchases and investments which caused several massive layoffs in last several years.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Contracted out everything (HR, Helpdesk, etc) last few years and little field support
Endo
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2017
Endo was a company that gave me a chance in pharmaceutical sales. They always provided the tools I needed to succeed my career; furthermore, management was always open to employee suggestions. I really enjoyed working for Endo for 16 years.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Upper Management Changes Often
Stay away
Director (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 8, 2017
Terrible company. No pipeline, no future. Management will move HQ and jobs to NY over time. Don't trust them to do what's right, only what makes them richer. You can do much better than Endo. Morale is low and culture has become toxic in various departments.
Pros
Compensation, benefits
Cons
Toxic culture, expect more job losses
Xiaflex focused
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 7, 2017
Typical day was 8/2 calls. My manager was great. I enjoyed working for him. I thought they struck the right balance between work/life. Hardest part of the job was access at times and managed care. Most enjoyable part of the job were the patient success stories.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Heavy generics
good company bad upper management
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 2, 2017
it was a good but upper management made to many changes. Call plans changed all the time and they never got any input from middle management. It was a mistake to leave the pain market
A good place to work with a high level of accountability
Medical Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 2, 2017
I make my own schedule, which is based on mine and the company's research and execute that schedule according to physician/ office priority. I make effective and persuasive sales presentations to physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, staff and pharmacists and follow up on commitments made with the goal of increasing prescriptions of my products. The management was good and I learned more about Managed Care and data analysis in particular. I was personally accountable for my territory, which was the greatest motivator for me and the most enjoyable part of my job. I had no problem with the workplace culture.
Pros
Independence, personal accountability, getting the job done my way.
Cons
Not much. I really love being a Specialty Sales Representative.
Energetic, dynamic and fast paced environment that thrives on sales success
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Northern California/NevadaJanuary 27, 2017
Typical workday is to provide the best available options for health care providers. Endo takes pride in offering top-notch products in a variety of disease states.
The management at Endo has changed dramatically over the past few months so I can't give an exact summation my previous experience has always been positive.
Micromanagement at it's finest
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Malevern, PAJanuary 26, 2017
Just a bad environment to be at, to many changes from the top down, management doesn't seem to trust what sales reps are doing.

I would recommend staying away!
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 15, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Endo. The benefits were amazing. If you can get on with a company, it is worth it to join just for the benefits. Vacation, health, dental, etc. etc.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJanuary 11, 2017
I had a tremendous opportunity to grow and improve my skills. It was a great career.
I learned a great deal about hiring, training and developing sales reps. We had very good resources to help us get the job done and had very supportive management.
Excellent training
Sales Representative / Pain Division (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 8, 2017
Good working environment and good compensation. Training provided was very good. Job security turned out to be not so good as they went through major downsizing.
Enjoyable team and place to go to work everyday
Customer Service Change Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJanuary 4, 2017
Endo Pharmaceuticals was sometimes face-paced, but thoroughly enjoyable. I learned how to manage the Master Control database and teach users how to submit and use Master Control as well. My manager could not have been more supportive. My manager was traveling three out of four weeks out of the month, and yet always just an email or phone call away, if I needed him. My co-workers were very professional and friendly.
The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was deciphering the customers requests. The customer requests would often come in waves of many requests at the same time. To me the most fun is providing all the customer service in the best possible way.
Pros
Working with the same team for a long.
Cons
Company moved to Dublin, Ireland and laid everyone off.
Great
Sales Consultant Pain Division (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2017
Great place to work, great work environment lots of opportunity and flexible to change one of the top companies to work for
Productive Company
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 27, 2016
Great place to work in the time frame I was working. Just had family issues needing to be resolved . Great place! Working 12hrs was spot.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Fun product to sell. Great working relationship with my sales people , boss , and other colleagues on my team. We were very successful when others wer
Sr. District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 20, 2016
I learned to be innovative and creative to achieve sales goals thru local strategy such as: SOS and The ONE strategy. I learned to manage upwardly more efficiently.
Pros
People on my team that I hired and developed
Cons
No company managed care support whatsoever
Productive culture , results driven
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PADecember 13, 2016
Endo is a great mid size company that gives you the opportunity to expand your career development in many different areas. Co workers are great - ability to work cross functionally as well as with outside vendors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endo Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7