Endo Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews in United States

Good Place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2016
Easy work, great managers, great co workers, you would love to work here. everyone helps each other out. From top to bottom it's a great place to work
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Plant shutting down
Good To Work
SAP Fiori Lead (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 22, 2016
Great place to work, if you have a nice team.
Learned a lot of new stuff FIORI is new technology which is in market for less time.
The hardest part of the job is there is less communication between the team members, don't know what they are working on so messed up doing same work twice.
Pros
Great Parties
Cons
Work Culture, No interaction between team members
Great place to work, gained a lot of valuable knowledge about the Pharma industry.
Medical Science Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJanuary 28, 2016

Work was never boring, had a lot of versatility and challenging aspects to job function.

Management was very helpful and supportive to my ideas, and helping me advance in my position(s).

Co-workers were great, we worked together as a team on all projects.

The most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction.
Pros
Ability to telecommute in bad weather.
Cons
After relocation, travel from home to job was a bit too long.
Good work environment
Liquids Operator I (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 9, 2015
Great job should just pay more attention to what is going on with employee. Moral boosts numbers which manufacturing does which makes the company more money and produce more efficiently without mistakes. Still a good company.
Pros
Reasonable Pay, Benefits
Cons
Reasonable Pay, Low moral, should be more in tune with manufacturing staff, Difficult to advance
Responsible for selling to Pain Medicine, Neurology, and other specialists Endo's product lineup.
Pain Solutions Consultant- Cincinnati South (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 31, 2015
Over all I enjoyed working at Endo. I was there for eight years. Many changes took place over that time including three CEO's, and four downsizes/reorganizations.
Pros
very fair to the sales teams
Cons
many downsizes
Morale is low and too many changes all the time
Finished Goods Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 20, 2015
About a 2. The morale is low and not much support from HR and senior mgrs. Not had a raise in 3 yrs.

Been lied to by Managers, HR and Supervisors. Not a good training system for Operations or new Supervisors.

Expected to work much more hours than promised.

There's a swinging door when it comes to the job turn around and Im on my 4th Plant Mgr in 3 yrs.
N/a
Qualitest, Chemist I, Infrastructure (Former Employee) –  N/AAugust 19, 2015
Good company to work for if needing experience. High volume work load. Environment was ideal for a high yield output facility.
Confused company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  southern CaliforniaJuly 20, 2015
You will probably be laid off months after you are hired. Confused management and dull drugs to represent. Do not even consider working here
Pros
Cons
poor salary and bonus structure
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAMay 27, 2015
Always opportunities to develop and have fun. The company made it interesting to work there and made you want to work hard because you wanted to, not because you had to.
Excellent company, excellent people
Legal Department (Former Employee) –  Malvern PAMay 21, 2015
I loved every minute at Endo. It is apparent from the minute you walk in the door this is the holy grail of companies.

The work is interesting and dare I say fascinating. The industry itself is very competitive; but somehow Endo seems to do what they do ethically and with integrity. The people are the best and the brightest. They are doing everything right, and you couldn't ask for a better place to work.
Cons
Good place to work, reasonable expectations
Urology Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2015
I worked for some really good people and the products were good agents.
In my last years there I did get some excellent experience selling chemotherapy agent as well as experience with Buy & Bill as well as specialty pharmacy model. This was some very valuable knowledge, opposed to the typical retail pharma position.
Very productive and exciting place to work with
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Its always fun to work for Endo. The product mix enables you to have a welcoming atmosphere from the staff and HCP. Endo has that family type of atmosphere and it still gives value to its employees and treats them as individuals.
Pros
good and competitive benefits.
Cons
too many changes occuring frequently in the upper management during the past few years.
Great job and great benefits
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 18, 2014
Mapped out my territory according to call plan, called on physicians and staff, in offices and hospitals, recorded information in computer, provided lunch and learns, teamed up with teammates for conventions and meetings, worked with district manager to discuss prospects and how to get increase in market share.
I learned a lot about how to get past the gate keepers, how to engage the physicians in a conversation, how to add value to their business, and how to work a convention or event.
The hardest part was when my territory was changed and I missed meeting with my regulars.
The most enjoyable part was when physicians and staff told me they had success with my product-especially when it was recently launched.
Pros
benefits-car, phone, computer, call plan
Cons
stress
Entrepreneurial; Maintained benefits of smaller companies
Speciality Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PANovember 7, 2014
Excellent exposure to many different specialties; better than average training; invaluable experience; opportunities for advancement
Many changes and downsizing made over the last two years.
Pain Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 22, 2014
There has been many changes and downsizing to the company. As of now the company is working with a skeletal crew. Many jobs are not getting done because only one person is in it and they are overwhelmed. Not only has there been major downsizing but the turnover rate is high as well. Unstability.
Pros
compensation/benefits are comparible to the industry
Cons
unstability
n/a
great pay
good benefits
Good Place to work
Sr. MFG Technician (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 11, 2014
Requires a lot out of its workers but it is a good paying job with outstanding benefits.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
work life balance
Fun place to work, great company culture
AR Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 12, 2014
Great company to work for, many changes going on in the company, many good people lost their jobs
Pros
culture
Cons
job security
Na
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 22, 2014
Great Company! I Loved working in the Pain Management arena! Great products and great people to work with!
Enjoy my position.
Quality Technician I, Operations (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2014
Extremely busy, always different things happening, my supervisor is very knowledgeable and accessible, my co-workers make me laugh, the hardest part of the job are the hours and shift. Twelve hour shifts and third shift, make for a long night.

2.6