Endo Pharmaceuticals

Endo Pharmaceuticals United States Employee Reviews

Very productive and exciting place to work with
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: good and competitive benefits.
Cons: too many changes occuring frequently in the upper management during the past few years.
Its always fun to work for Endo. The product mix enables you to have a welcoming atmosphere from the staff and HCP. Endo has that family type of atmosphere and it still gives value to its employees and treats them as individuals.
Great job and great benefits
Sales associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 18, 2014
Pros: benefits-car, phone, computer, call plan
Cons: stress
Mapped out my territory according to call plan, called on physicians and staff, in offices and hospitals, recorded information in computer, provided lunch and learns, teamed up with teammates for conventions and meetings, worked with district manager to discuss prospects and how to get increase in market share.
I learned a lot about how to get past the gate keepers, how to engage the physicians in a conversation, how to add value to their business, and how to work a convention or event.
The hardest part was when my territory was changed and I missed meeting with my regulars.
The most enjoyable part was when physicians and staff told me they had success with my product-especially when it was recently launched.
Entrepreneurial; Maintained benefits of smaller companies
Speciality Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chadds Ford, PANovember 7, 2014
Excellent exposure to many different specialties; better than average training; invaluable experience; opportunities for advancement
Many changes and downsizing made over the last two years.
Pain Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: compensation/benefits are comparible to the industry
Cons: unstability
There has been many changes and downsizing to the company. As of now the company is working with a skeletal crew. Many jobs are not getting done because only one person is in it and they are overwhelmed. Not only has there been major downsizing but the turnover rate is high as well. Unstability.
n/a
great pay
good benefits
Good Place to work
Sr. MFG Technician (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 11, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: work life balance
Requires a lot out of its workers but it is a good paying job with outstanding benefits.
Fun place to work, great company culture
AR Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: job security
Great company to work for, many changes going on in the company, many good people lost their jobs
NA
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 22, 2014
Great Company! I Loved working in the Pain Management arena! Great products and great people to work with!
Enjoy my position.
Quality Technician I, Operations (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2014
Extremely busy, always different things happening, my supervisor is very knowledgeable and accessible, my co-workers make me laugh, the hardest part of the job are the hours and shift. Twelve hour shifts and third shift, make for a long night.
Excellent job culture with great work life balance benefits
Manager - Shared Services Center (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 8, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and compensation
Cons: poor synergy due to entities being out of state
Every day at Endo was a different day filled with new challenges and learning experiences. We were constantly learning existing Legacy and making new recommendations for process improvements. Once a process was mastered and demonstrated to have successful results, I would train my team in order to provide them with the empowerment to move forward with this new process. We would find ways to improve the process via reporting, excel vlookups and building structure across the organization. The most enjoyable part of the day was knowing that I made a difference in my team, their challenges and the company.
Great Experience
Supervisor Formulation RD (Former Employee), Cranbury, NJMarch 6, 2014
Enjoyed working at Endo. Learned a lot and I was challenged immensely.
So terrible not enough room to list horrible place to work
Machine operator/ Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: horrible co-workers un organized management and hr all around horrible.
HORRIBLE CO-WORKERS WILL MAKE YOU QUIT OR GET YOU FIRED STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE WASTED A WHOLE YEAR ON THAT DUMP.
Great learning environment to add new skills
Accounts Receivable Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: great manager and co-workers.
I had a great manager and the team I worked with was great. The hardest part of the job was learning a new industry, but it was fun and challenging to work there.
A Downhill Ride
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 17, 2014
Cons: job security
When I started working at Endo, it was a great place to work with a friendly, almost family corporate culture. After a change in CEO and multiple changes in the home office management team, the friendly corporate culture was gone as "small pharma" Endo pursued its "big pharma" dreams.
The last 3 years was a constant wait for the axe to fall, with 4 layoffs in that time frame, the last one massive. I'd love to go back to the old Endo; I wouldn't consider an offer from the new Endo.
nice
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chadds Ford, PAJanuary 16, 2014
many changes in management which caused sudden changes in the strategic path of the company
Fast-paced environment
Director, Project Management (Former Employee), Malvern, PADecember 10, 2013
Opportunities to work on lots of different projects from early stage to late stage development. Collaborative team atmosphere.
Satisfied
Operator Tech II (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 13, 2013
A generic pharmaceutical plant that produce generic prescription drugs for different pharmacies.
Going through a challenging time, but things are looking up
Anonymous (Former Employee), Malvern, PASeptember 26, 2013
Endo has had a considerable amount of lay-offs and turn over the past two years. It's a bit unstable but getting better. Stock has recently hit an all-time high. Morale internally is still somewhat low.
Great Location; Little Advancement
Manager (Former Employee), Malvern, PAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: inconsistent work life balance across departments
Enjoyed co-workers; plenty of work; great location; very political.
Great company!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJuly 22, 2013
Great company with superior products. This was my first pharma sales job and a wonderful place to learn the trade.

1 2 3

About Endo Pharmaceuticals

Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it¬†acquires – Read more

Endo Pharmaceuticals Salaries