Endologix Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast paced work environment
Sales TRAINING COORDINATOR - Contract (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 24, 2017
Only worked there for a summer but I found it to be a great place to work. Fast paced and rewarding. The department I worked in had great people, it was always easy to be at work.
Great work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 9, 2017
I just want to go school extended my education, Endologix was my great place to start the career.i love working over there ,there are a lot nice people there
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long break
Difficult Management to work with
Senior level (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Excellent facilities, good partnership with peers but difficult high management to work with . Great benefits and sallary.
Pros
good benefits and sallaries
Cons
Management decision making
Great place to work with a good team
Quality Control Receiving Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 16, 2015
As A Receiving inspector I get to work with a large number of various raw materials that we received on a daily basis, it's fun because the job is never the same I also get to work with an R&D Engineering staff that create tooling for our inspections it's challenging and we have a lot of fun especially when the tool that we've made worked properly.
Pros
Free Gym membership
Cons
Poor Healthcare Benefit
I was only a temp so certain ratings does not apply.
Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Temp.) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 14, 2015
I was contracted to work at Endologix to assist the QC Manager (Alpa) and lead technician Ben in establishing the new QC Micro lab. The job itself was fairly easy but lacked benefits, which is why I gave one stars for compensation/ benefits. In terms of job security the contract was suppose to be for three months but only went for one and a half to two months because the QC manager felt that there wasn't much left to be done and so I was let go.
Technical Leadership Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 11, 2013
I enjoy working at Endologix. They have a great portfolio of prodcuts and they are always on the cutting edge.
Great place to work but was a contact job tempory
Mechanical Designer/Drafter thru Contract service (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 29, 2012
Initial Primary task was to document existing tooling use to create material for there product. This lead to the certification of equipment and saved the company a substantial saving. Secondary task was to support engineering updating tooling required for the production of there product.
Company does not offer a competative advancement plan. It only advance employees by friendliness not but their productivity and effort.
Assembler, Stent Graft Loader (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 2, 2012
A typical day is expect to be moved around the production room at any time. If your lead likes you, you will be on a easily stable station. If he/she doesn't like you, you will be placed on the most hardest, toughest station to perform. The hardest part of the job is stent graft loading by hand. This station is very hard to perform. It requires a lot of hand training and patience. The easiest task is assembly of catheters. Their is no enjoyable stations at the company since you are always being moved around unless you are a favorite of the lead and or supervisor.