Endologix Employee Reviews

I was only a temp so certain ratings does not apply.
Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Temp.) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 14, 2015
I was contracted to work at Endologix to assist the QC Manager (Alpa) and lead technician Ben in establishing the new QC Micro lab. The job itself was fairly easy but lacked benefits, which is why I gave one stars for compensation/ benefits. In terms of job security the contract was suppose to be for three months but only went for one and a half to two months because the QC manager felt that there wasn't much left to be done and so I was let go.
Great place to work but was a contact job tempory
Mechanical Designer/Drafter thru Contract service (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 29, 2012
Initial Primary task was to document existing tooling use to create material for there product. This lead to the certification of equipment and saved the company a substantial saving. Secondary task was to support engineering updating tooling required for the production of there product.
Technical Leadership Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 11, 2013
I enjoy working at Endologix. They have a great portfolio of prodcuts and they are always on the cutting edge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endologix. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7