Endress+Hauser USA Employee Reviews

Calling this place "the best place to work in Indiana" is a joke
Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 12, 2017
I hated this place from the start, worst place I have ever work. Very nice coworkers, team lead was good. The problem I had with them was with the trainer. If you didn't bow down to her and recognize her greatness, you are in trouble. Even though team lead and the supervisor defended me this person eventually got me out the door. The worst part is HR never talked to me, I was escorted to the door and was gone. Funny thing is, when I was taken into the conference room to be let go, my coworkers thought I was being offered a permanent job. All in all if you are willing to be a robot, go to work there.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Training
Rotational Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 10, 2016
A great company to work for with a great work environment. Always stuff to learn, can never plateau with the amount of knowledge available to excel in any position with E+H. Have been working here for about 7 months and so far they really know how to invest in their employees on a more personal level.
Pros
Campus is very nice, everyone is friendly, a lot of positive energy.
Cons
nothing that isn't standard with other employers if anything at all.
good
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJanuary 5, 2015
This was a good company to work for with the exception of having available cranes for lifting and loading product. I liked all the people I worked with,.
Pros
onsite clinic
Cons
healthcare price

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endress+Hauser USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8