Endurance International Group

Endurance International Group Employer Reviews

They don't want to train people.
Tech Support/Billing/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 2, 2014
Pros: big break room. decent insurance.
Cons: mgmt doesn't want to train people.
They expect people to already know how to do tech support.

They get aggravated when they actually have to put forth effort to train people. It's a pain in the butt to them.
No Concern for Their Employees
Outbound Sales (Former Employee), BostonApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch last day of the month and bagels every thursday!
Cons: the atmosphere, the job matrix, but most of human resources
I've never had the displeasure of working at worse company than Endurance International. They DO NOT care of you as a person, but rather just a number. I recommend that everyone stays far, far away.
Best place I've worked, sorry it was a temp
temp thru Complete Staffing Solutions (Former Employee), Burlington, MAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: free food and drinks
Cons: free food and drinks
Great place to work, brand new building with fun things to do.
Meals and drinks were provided.
Management was very helpful and knowledgeable
Co-workers were great.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the get together and celebrations.
wonderful enviroment ant cowrkers. not the kind of job i want though
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: wasnt the kind of job i wanted
All my time was spent on the phones and a computer. delt with angry customers all day and was really making me feel rewarded. although i am grateful for my job i think its time for me to find new opportunities.
Fun work environment
Web Consultant/Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 17, 2014
Great job to have if you're into sitting down and talking on the phone a lot. Lots of freedom to sell as you see fit. Still a new and developing company in the area.
Nor for everybody
tech support sales (Former Employee), tempeJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: pretty office to mask the horror
Cons: everything except the pretty office and some good front line people
Ad Hoc run company where you are faceless and unappreciated. Goals are ever changing and unrealistic. Systems are constantly down causing wait times for customer in the range of an hour or more...then you get to upsell them to death while ignoring their true issue. Top people are totally disconnected from front line and concerned with only lining pockets – more... then parachuting away. Sales fraud is rewarded while integrity is frowned on. – less
Productive and great co-workers
End User Support Technician (Current Employee), Redwood City, CANovember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches, near a quickly tea place
I would usually process any ticket request that comes in to the queue daily. Work on any projects that I might have during the downtime. I learn about mac os and back end system information.
Call Center Environment
Tech Engineer (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 14, 2013
"We look for people who are deeply committed to providing an excellent service—and who push themselves and their teammates to constantly improve that service. In return, Endurance offers an entrepreneurial environment that promotes teamwork, encourages innovative thinking, and provides opportunities for employees to continually test and improve their – more... skills." – less
Just okay
Outbound Account Development (Current Employee), Tempe ArizonaSeptember 4, 2013
Growth opportunities limited unless you are willing to move.
Baby GoDaddy
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 30, 2013
If you have worked for or know someone that has worked at GoDaddy then this place is not for you. Or maybe it is. All depending.

As a TECH support rep you are required to SELL. Not at all tech support if you are required to sell if you ask me. If you are not successful with the up selling they give you a grace period. But after that is when they start – more... making it stressful. What it all boils down to is; sell or GTFO out (or be fired). They, like GoDaddy, raise the quota each month. They, like GoDaddy, dont really care much about their employes except those that can actually put up numbers.

The most enjoyable part of this job is when you are able to clock out at the end of the day. – less
Fast growing company
Contact Center Floor Manager (Former Employee), 1500 N. Priest Dr. Tempe, AZ 85281August 24, 2013
Pros: constant work
Cons: under staffed
The Company is a fun place to work and has a decent employee incentive prgram.
Good place to learn
Software Development (Former Employee), BurlingtonNovember 9, 2012
Pros: pizza on friday, great communication, young workforce, relaxed dress code, great benefits.
Cons: cheap - do not provide the proper equipment or software to do a proper job, management is homegrown and does not use proper methodologies, shareholders manage the innovation
I found this to be a .com start-up that made it. I found the industry to be very cheap. The whole business is run on gorilla marketing and can be high pressure. The overall work force is young and inexperienced. If you are looking for quality I wouldn't expect it here. This is quanity, how quickly and cheap can you do your job.
Extremely fun place to work
Billing Manager/Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Burlington, MAOctober 3, 2012
There are lots of great people and regardless of how long of a day you might have there is never enough laughing going on. They know how to work hard and have fun.
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 21, 2012
Pros: laid back, not very strict of a dress code, decent pay.
Cons: repetative, sitting down all day
Really Laid back and everyone is very helpful when you need it.