Endurance International Group Employee Reviews in United States

Challenging
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 14, 2016
Very informative and fun to work at. The employees and managers were very supportive and helpful. Managers worked well to help the representatives assist the customer if the problem was beyond the knowledge of the representative
Not at all what is offered
Phone Support (Former Employee) –  tempeDecember 11, 2015
Endurance is not a good place to work at all. The commission and pay scale changes without notice. Managers are changed as under garments. If you have no idea what your doing and wont show them the problems they have such as wall support being able to give any one access to any account . If you want to write wordpress tools of your own and have them stolen. If you wont let a customer curse you out even when they have to pay and dont want to. The company was investigated by the feds but has a nerve to question your back ground. There are no pros they cut a million dollars from the budget. Wait no they did not . They torpedoed intuits web hosting. If you want to host your site on a company that flicks the lights . If you want the worst mail support or support period then yeah great company Junk call go daddy
Fun Workplace
Fraud/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 21, 2016
Endurance was great to me and all other employees. They offer great benefits. The company in constantly growing and opening the doors within the firm for advancement. I learned so much and loved working for this fun company.
An internal mess
Registrar Escalations Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 15, 2015
The company certainly means well but the internal organization could use serious refocusing on fixing major issues before launching new products / brands or services that will have no backbone of support. Since there is no notice that goes out to employees until after a product or brand has been launched.
Pros
End of Month lunch.
Interesting Experience
Pay Per Click Manager/Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 17, 2015
The work structure was make it your own. There was little to no training when I first came on. It was a sink or swim approach which instilled a level of personal momentum within me. The process and protocols were constantly changing. Overall it was a good experience in a developing department.
Pros
self defining roles
Cons
lack of communication throughout the organization
Fantastic Place to Grow in the Web Industry
Executive SEO/SEM Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 14, 2015
The company is a great asset to it's clients. For over 9 years I have worked with them to grow and develop solutions for small to medium sized businesses. They are a dynamic and forward thinking company.
Progressive workplace with dynamic goals
Tier One Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2015
A good place to work with good benefits, good commission sales if you have the skills, friendly co-workers, and excellent leaders.
Pros
Friendly environment, free lunches once a month, awesome break room
Cons
Sales quota is sometimes demanding
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 5, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. Great people and great environment. I would highly recommend working for this company.
Pros
Free drinks and occasional lunch
Cons
Short lunch
Summary of position
Senior New Account Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe,. AZJanuary 13, 2015
Recognized for top performance through fast-track promotions and selection for high-priority initiatives. Movement in to supervisor roles to recruit, train and supervise up to 30 agents to create and maintain an environment in which customer's would receive world class customer service and employees are motivated to deliver at a higher level.
Endurance International Group
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 18, 2015
I typical day at works includes providing excellent customer service, inbound and outbound calls. I have had a really good year but it is time to move on to something greater.
Great place to start an IT career
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 13, 2015
They have decent benefits and good training. It is located on bus lines and on the rail system, so it's easy to get to work without a car.
Pros
nice break room with pool and ping pong, free lunches.
Cons
revolving door approach to hiring but someone without experience can get a start
Nor for everybody
tech support sales (Former Employee) –  tempeJanuary 8, 2014
Ad Hoc run company where you are faceless and unappreciated. Goals are ever changing and unrealistic. Systems are constantly down causing wait times for customer in the range of an hour or more...then you get to upsell them to death while ignoring their true issue. Top people are totally disconnected from front line and concerned with only lining pockets then parachuting away. Sales fraud is rewarded while integrity is frowned on.
Pros
pretty office to mask the horror
Cons
everything except the pretty office and some good front line people
Good place to learn
Software Development (Former Employee) –  BurlingtonNovember 9, 2012
I found this to be a .com start-up that made it. I found the industry to be very cheap. The whole business is run on gorilla marketing and can be high pressure. The overall work force is young and inexperienced. If you are looking for quality I wouldn't expect it here. This is quanity, how quickly and cheap can you do your job.
Pros
pizza on friday, great communication, young workforce, relaxed dress code, great benefits.
Cons
cheap - do not provide the proper equipment or software to do a proper job, management is homegrown and does not use proper methodologies, shareholders manage the innovation
Always able to walk around with a smile on my face
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 29, 2014
The environment at Endurance is one that allows you to believe that you are legitimately helping people. The office also promotes a fun working environment.
Pros
free fruit tuesdays, free donuts thursdays, free end of month lunch
Cons
management, company downsizing all upper management, instability
Call Center Environment
Tech Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 14, 2013
"We look for people who are deeply committed to providing an excellent service—and who push themselves and their teammates to constantly improve that service. In return, Endurance offers an entrepreneurial environment that promotes teamwork, encourages innovative thinking, and provides opportunities for employees to continually test and improve their skills."
No Concern for Their Employees
Outbound Sales (Former Employee) –  BostonApril 22, 2014
I've never had the displeasure of working at worse company than Endurance International. They DO NOT care of you as a person, but rather just a number. I recommend that everyone stays far, far away.
Pros
free lunch last day of the month and bagels every thursday!
Cons
the atmosphere, the job matrix, but most of human resources
Best place I've worked, sorry it was a temp
temp thru Complete Staffing Solutions (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAMarch 21, 2014
Great place to work, brand new building with fun things to do.
Meals and drinks were provided.
Management was very helpful and knowledgeable
Co-workers were great.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the get together and celebrations.
Pros
free food and drinks
Cons
free food and drinks
wonderful enviroment ant cowrkers. not the kind of job i want though
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2014
All my time was spent on the phones and a computer. delt with angry customers all day and was really making me feel rewarded. although i am grateful for my job i think its time for me to find new opportunities.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
wasnt the kind of job i wanted
They don't want to train people.
Tech Support/Billing/Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 2, 2014
They expect people to already know how to do tech support.

They get aggravated when they actually have to put forth effort to train people. It's a pain in the butt to them.
Pros
big break room. decent insurance.
Cons
mgmt doesn't want to train people.
Productive and great co-workers
End User Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 11, 2013
I would usually process any ticket request that comes in to the queue daily. Work on any projects that I might have during the downtime. I learn about mac os and back end system information.
Pros
free lunches, near a quickly tea place

2.8