Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Endurance Warranty- A year in and things are still amazing!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Northbrook/Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2013
I have worked at some big-wig corporations and some small mom and pop places. And neither of those places compare to Endurance Warranty.

I feel like here you get the feeling that you're working for a big corporation, but one run by mom and pop. Get all the perks of corporate life: healthcare, PTO, and other great work benefits. But your boss isn't some heartless monster or a name you have never placed a face to, they are down-to-earth, fair, and friendly.

How many of you can say that about YOUR bosses?!

It is weird to say, but people actually love working here. I won't lie to you, it isn't always a walk in the park, you're expected to do your job and do it well, but it is hands-down the best place I have ever worked at.
Pros
Free Lunch Fridays, Healthcare, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Flexible hours, etc.
Cons
Fast-paced (this job is not for the slow and steady kind of worker), Can't think of anything else.
Love Working Here
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILAugust 26, 2013
Endurance Warranty has been steadily growing and recently opened a new location in the city (Downtown Chicago). They have a lot of incentive programs for the employees at sales department and customer service ( i don't work in that department but i've heard about/seen them).
I have been working here only for a few months now and I like the culture and management. The benefits are just like what other companies usually offer - health insurance and payed time off.
Pros
Free lunches every other day (for everyone), free tickets to local sport events/games (for salespeople), etc.
Cons

Want to know more about Endurance Warranty Services, LLC?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endurance Warranty Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Reviews by Job Title