Endurance

Endurance Employer Reviews

Great team that works together through various challenges
Reinsurance Analyst (Current Employee), White Plains, NYFebruary 9, 2014
I have learned a lot in my time at Endurance, as I had no experience in the insurance/reinsurance industry prior to this position. Our group has several quarter-end and year-end responsibilities that can often be difficult to balance. The experience has definitely made me stronger and I have a great team and manager and we are always willing to help one another and work as a team. There have been various management and organizational restructuring that seem to consistently cause changes to our day-to-day responsibilities as well as our work-life balance. I greatly appreciate everything I have learned and the people I have met in my four years at Endurance. My computer skills, notably Excel, have improved greatly. I have learned a lot about this industry, and have interacted with many different people and I definitely have enjoyed that part of this job.
Lunch and learn courses several times a year and ample parking.
Senior Analyst, Insurance Services (Current Employee), White Plains, NYApril 9, 2013
Pros: kitchen stacked with breakfast and snacks.
Cons: educational assistance is limited
Endurance is an enjoyable work atmospher, with many oportunities to learn other department funtions. Promotions are often given is one put in a lot of effort and willingness learn and take on additional work.
Difficult place to work
VP (Former Employee), Los AngelesDecember 26, 2012
Pros: great pay and benifits
Cons: micro management and strong work/life unbalance culture
The company overall has a lot of potential. Demanding managment the requires you to sacrafice family time for company. Going through a lot of growing pains. However, the pay and benifits are well above industry standards.
Enjoyable Place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Northbrook, ILSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: good people, interesting atmosphere
Cons: not the best benefits
A fun place to work, mainly a sales office. The people you work with are all down to earth, but you will see mixed emotions based on there sales performance. That goes with any sales company though.

About Endurance

The American Endurance Ride Conference (AERC) was founded in 1972 as a national governing body for long distance riding. Over – Read more