Provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
This position is intended to develop into an expanded role in business administration including, but not limited to, payroll, accounts payable, and contract administration.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet persons entering the office building
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Utilize MS Access database
o Enter sub-contract information
o Track insurance certificates
o Enter rock and truck information
- Prepare outgoing mailings
- Answer telephone and direct calls to appropriate person
- Distribute faxes (via e-mail)
- Photocopy, scan documents, and fax documents as required
- Maintain copier/fax/scanner
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Perform filing and other general office duties
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a business office environment is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook is essential.
- Familiarity with Timberline applications is desired.
- Bookkeeping, payroll, accounts payable experience is preferred.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team work/Customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Good numerical skills
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Professional personal presentation