Enerflex Employee Review

Enerflex: a very priveledged place to work at
Welder/ fitter (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYNovember 9, 2013
Enerflex offered a lot of advancement, training, and an extremely good benefit package. It had very decent pay and plenty of overtime. we had most weekends off and our personal safety was their first and foremost goal. Every day started with a safety tip or an MSDS (Material safety data sheet) topic we studied. We were trained to be very educated on all tools and chemicals on the premises. We watched out for our fellow coworkers in all duties we performed. The day normally consisted of cutting, grinding, measuring (mainly metric), squaring, reading blueprints and applying them, welding, and crane use. Precision and accuracy were mandatory. We applied daily analysis at the beginning of each shift. My coworkers became like family and we worked to achieve success as a team. There was always a radio on, and though there were some disagreements on genre, we compromised to keep everyone happy. I loved nearly every aspect of that job, but the one thing that frustrated everyone was the lack of honest communication between management and those on the floor. It was long 12 hour days of hard work but a good experience none the less.

Other Enerflex Employee Reviews

Good Company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Wheeler, TXOctober 23, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Enerflex. I feel they invested in me as an employee and a person and included my family in functions. I had to leave due to them closing our branch and relocating us to the Texas panhandle.
Pros
Good commnication, keeping me involved
Cons
Travel
Manager was inexperienced and did not care for employees welfare
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 23, 2017
Manager did not care about employees welfare. Was only concerned about bottom line and did not recognize all the efforts put in or time spent away from family to accomplish the role he did not even hire me for.