Enerflex Employee Reviews

productive safe and a easy going workplace
Assembly Fitter II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2016
Every morning we would start off with our 5 minute morning stretches. Enerflex provided coffee and multiple vending machines which made breaks a little more enjoyable. Management was very well rounded hard work would be rewarded and recognized.
Pros
holiday parties great monthly saftey meetings
Cons
Efficient and clean workplace, which allows its workers to grow and progress.
Assembly Fitter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2016
Very safety oriented company that takes care of it's workers. One of the cleanest facilities I have ever worked in and a management team that is comprised of highly experienced individuals.
Was a nice place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2016
I enjoyed working with my fellow employees, we were all like a family. This was a great work environment at one time.

My work on a daily basis changed from day to day. One day I would be working with the Board of Directors, CEO, CFO and President then the next day I would be planning events for the manufacturing employees.
Pros
Quarterly Events
Cons
Management sometimes didn't seem to be concerned about employees
Great management staff
Design Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2016
The management was really great with dealing with its employees and making sure they were treated right. Especially my drafting manager who made me feel like part of the team and was behind me and my work the whole time I worked there.
Pros
Everyone is willing to help and there is lots of room for you to learn and advance
Cons
Team Players, always willing to help
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  George West, TXFebruary 16, 2016
Open orders for customers. Create PO's for vendors. Research and order parts and services for the branch. The management team is always willing to help with problems that may arise. Training is always available for anyone that wants to learn and improve. The hardest part of the job is the fast paced atmosphere. In the oil and gas industry everything is an emergency and is needed right away. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you complete all of your personal goals that you set for yourself.
Pros
Team Atmosphere
Cons
Industry is VERY volatile and can change without warning.
Busy each day
A/P Processor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2016
Invoice processing each day, mail pickup customer service.Payment processing Vendor issues.
Data Entry of PO and Non PO invoices- Month End close

Scanning and thumb nailing invoices
Getting Past due invoices posted by Thursday for Friday check run
it was a job, nothing special about it
Assembly Fitter (Former Employee) –  10815 telge houston txJanuary 27, 2016
if you can find something else, don't waste your time at this place. no one is safe, advancement is nonexistent, learned a lot as a millwright but there is no demand for a millwright. direct management sucks. only there to save themselves. wrong or right, they will not stand up for you. job wasnt hard. when overtime was good life was good. when it went away it wasn't
Pros
clean, 3 breaks a day, supply you with expensive tools to get the job done
Cons
no job security, mediocre advancement
just an every day overview
Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 5, 2016
we started work at 6 every day, it started off with a saftey meeting, then we would set up for the day, we would set up a pipe in our booth and start welding it out that was pretty much an every day life at enerflex.
Liked going to work everyday. Enjoyed the atmosphere.
Q.C. Inspector, Outsourced Fabrication (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2016
They were just a really good company too work for . Got along with everyone. Made lot's of lifelong friendships. And gained a lot of knowledge in the Oil & Gas Industry.
great learning opportunity
Customer Support Representatives (Former Employee) –  George west TexasApril 11, 2016
long hours ,excessive travel but over all a very good opportunity, great learning experience and you have the ability to grow your salary with your personal knowledge
Pros
customer relations
I enjoyed my time at Enerflex.
Project Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJune 24, 2016
I feel the in the Gas Processing Department, we had a great team of people who worked well together. Best I've ever experienced, anywhere.
Good
Facility Lead Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2016
Liked working for this company. I would recommend this company for others. The have good benefits and great hours they are willing to work with you on aspects.
One of the leaders in Process Gas Packaging.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2016
Fast pace working environment. All groups work well together.
Great place to work. Great personnel to work with. Very safe place to work.
good safe enviroment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2016
good place to work at and advance in the field if you are willing to put work and dedication. good benefits and salary was pretty good
Excellent workplace
Field Service Tech II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2016
I enjoyed working for Enerflex. Very professional and family oriented personnel. Enerflex provides you with all necessary tools in order to be successful.
Productive and safety
PIPEFITTER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2016
To start each and every day at work, a safety meeting and stretching exercises then off to start my shift.I learned how to work in different areas and appreciated the teamwork Enerflex provided. This allowed more productivity.
It was ok...
Employee (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2016
Oil and gas is really hurting right now, so there are many layoffs. Many of the offices have been torn down and cubicles have been created.
Pros
Management doesn't micro manage.
Cons
Senior management doesn't seem to take safety as seriously as they should.
Transparency and close follow up to all work
Production Planner/ Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2015
Management share all information with employees.
Close follow up on safety.
close follow up on projects.
My typical work day is checking your calendar early in the morning for your weekly scheduled meeting. then following up on projects, check the schedules and see if there is any changes. check your email to see any request for changes. follow with individual engineers on their projects. Follow up with supervisors on the progress of projects and inform engineers with changes and update and provide schedules. Hardest part of this job is the balance between scheduled meetings and time to update schedules
limited opportunity for growth.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2016
great environment to work in. Limited opportunity for growth. I will suggest working there and looking for another competitor for career advancement.
Pros
free lunches, training
Cons
Atmosphere
Enerflex is a quality gas compression company
Account representative, interim service manager (Former Employee) –  Denver ColoradoSeptember 30, 2015
Working with Enerflex from the beginning was challenging and rewarding. The staff I worked with was exceptional and extremely concerned about providing our customers whatever they required. It was most unfortunate that the Petroleum market slipped into such a downward spiral causing our branch to be closed.
Pros
Close comoradery between staff
Cons
Extremely dependant on the petroleum market