Enerflex Employee Reviews

Great group of people to work with
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2017
I enjoyed the challenges working for Enerflex. I appreciate the support from my coworkers as well as management. If the economic climate improves, I would gladly join their team again.
Fun times meeting new people
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Rifle, COJanuary 6, 2017
The work was fun but timelines and expectations sometimes seemed unrealistic. Spent a lot of time away from home. The people there were fun to work with. You have to be able to pick things up quickly
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Time away from home
Conservative profitable company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 9, 2016
Good working environment. Management tends to be very conservative and cautious to react to new customer opportunities
Pros
Good people
Cons
very conservative
Efficient and clean workplace, which allows its workers to grow and progress.
Assembly Fitter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2016
Very safety oriented company that takes care of it's workers. One of the cleanest facilities I have ever worked in and a management team that is comprised of highly experienced individuals.
great learning opportunity
Customer Support Representatives (Former Employee) –  George west TexasApril 11, 2016
long hours ,excessive travel but over all a very good opportunity, great learning experience and you have the ability to grow your salary with your personal knowledge
Pros
customer relations
productive safe and a easy going workplace
Assembly Fitter II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2016
Every morning we would start off with our 5 minute morning stretches. Enerflex provided coffee and multiple vending machines which made breaks a little more enjoyable. Management was very well rounded hard work would be rewarded and recognized.
Pros
holiday parties great monthly saftey meetings
Cons
it was a job, nothing special about it
Assembly Fitter (Former Employee) –  10815 telge houston txJanuary 27, 2016
if you can find something else, don't waste your time at this place. no one is safe, advancement is nonexistent, learned a lot as a millwright but there is no demand for a millwright. direct management sucks. only there to save themselves. wrong or right, they will not stand up for you. job wasnt hard. when overtime was good life was good. when it went away it wasn't
Pros
clean, 3 breaks a day, supply you with expensive tools to get the job done
Cons
no job security, mediocre advancement
Very well ran organization.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYSeptember 29, 2016
I loved working there. It was a crushing blow when they moved the company to Canada. They promoted team work and pride in job performance. When someone wore an Enerflex hat around town you knew they were good at their job. Some of the best welders and fabricators in the world worked there.
Pros
Highest level of pay in the industry.
Cons
Ten hour days 5-6 days a week.
The employer offers great benefits for their people.
Design Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2016
Great workplace environment with great people working for them. Growing company with expansion into more country's.
Decent place to work
Lead Shop Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TXOctober 4, 2016
Overall this place was decent to work for other than the occasional weekends that we had to work. Managers took good care of us before the decline in the oilfield.
Good
Facility Lead Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2016
Liked working for this company. I would recommend this company for others. The have good benefits and great hours they are willing to work with you on aspects.
Great management staff
Design Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 26, 2016
The management was really great with dealing with its employees and making sure they were treated right. Especially my drafting manager who made me feel like part of the team and was behind me and my work the whole time I worked there.
Pros
Everyone is willing to help and there is lots of room for you to learn and advance
Cons
Team Players, always willing to help
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  George West, TXFebruary 16, 2016
Open orders for customers. Create PO's for vendors. Research and order parts and services for the branch. The management team is always willing to help with problems that may arise. Training is always available for anyone that wants to learn and improve. The hardest part of the job is the fast paced atmosphere. In the oil and gas industry everything is an emergency and is needed right away. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you complete all of your personal goals that you set for yourself.
Pros
Team Atmosphere
Cons
Industry is VERY volatile and can change without warning.
Was a nice place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2016
I enjoyed working with my fellow employees, we were all like a family. This was a great work environment at one time.

My work on a daily basis changed from day to day. One day I would be working with the Board of Directors, CEO, CFO and President then the next day I would be planning events for the manufacturing employees.
Pros
Quarterly Events
Cons
Management sometimes didn't seem to be concerned about employees
good safe enviroment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2016
good place to work at and advance in the field if you are willing to put work and dedication. good benefits and salary was pretty good
Transparency and close follow up to all work
Production Planner/ Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2015
Management share all information with employees.
Close follow up on safety.
close follow up on projects.
My typical work day is checking your calendar early in the morning for your weekly scheduled meeting. then following up on projects, check the schedules and see if there is any changes. check your email to see any request for changes. follow with individual engineers on their projects. Follow up with supervisors on the progress of projects and inform engineers with changes and update and provide schedules. Hardest part of this job is the balance between scheduled meetings and time to update schedules
Enerflex: a very priveledged place to work at
Welder/ fitter (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYNovember 9, 2013
Enerflex offered a lot of advancement, training, and an extremely good benefit package. It had very decent pay and plenty of overtime. we had most weekends off and our personal safety was their first and foremost goal. Every day started with a safety tip or an MSDS (Material safety data sheet) topic we studied. We were trained to be very educated on all tools and chemicals on the premises. We watched out for our fellow coworkers in all duties we performed. The day normally consisted of cutting, grinding, measuring (mainly metric), squaring, reading blueprints and applying them, welding, and crane use. Precision and accuracy were mandatory. We applied daily analysis at the beginning of each shift. My coworkers became like family and we worked to achieve success as a team. There was always a radio on, and though there were some disagreements on genre, we compromised to keep everyone happy. I loved nearly every aspect of that job, but the one thing that frustrated everyone was the lack of honest communication between management and those on the floor. It was long 12 hour days of hard work but a good experience none the less.
just an every day overview
Pipe Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 5, 2016
we started work at 6 every day, it started off with a saftey meeting, then we would set up for the day, we would set up a pipe in our booth and start welding it out that was pretty much an every day life at enerflex.
I enjoyed my time at Enerflex.
Project Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJune 24, 2016
I feel the in the Gas Processing Department, we had a great team of people who worked well together. Best I've ever experienced, anywhere.
limited opportunity for growth.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2016
great environment to work in. Limited opportunity for growth. I will suggest working there and looking for another competitor for career advancement.
Pros
free lunches, training
Cons
Atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enerflex. Our community is ready to answer.