Energizer Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCFebruary 20, 2017
The atmosphere is climate controlled. The equipment and machines are modified and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Enjoyed the atmosphere and the fast pace
Line Worker/Packer Master Shipper (Former Employee) –  Bennington, VTJanuary 30, 2017
Enjoyed the fast paced working environment. Not much advancement in the company. Was trained in line management and the use of electric pallet jacks.
Productive and overall great place to work.
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJanuary 29, 2017
I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to be an employee. My job was thoroughly satisfying. It's an amazing company and I very much enjoyed working there.
fun place to work
Production manager (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOJanuary 24, 2017
fun place to work. many different stations/ processes to learn. would have liked to work at the maryville, mo location longer. but unfortunately it closed
Energizer company
Mill worker (Current Employee) –  Bennington vtJanuary 6, 2017
This company is okay to work at while your trying to get a better job or just get by for now the management is terrible if you have an issue with something and bring it to there attention they don't like to help or try and fix the situation other than that it's okay some of the shift leads are pretty good.
Pros
Couple lunch breaks makes money to support my family
Cons
Nothing gets taken care of by the staff
Sad what has become of what was a great company
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 2, 2017
The past several years have been one round of layoffs after another. With declining category sales, the only way to make profit is to keep cutting their workforce and replacing people with lower salary alternatives. They no longer invest in innovation nor colleagues. Don't plan to "keep going" here for long. People who end up being successful are only those who can play the political game.
Pros
Parking garage, on site cafeteria
Cons
lack of long term stability, management
work place needs upgrade
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 31, 2016
Padding on floor where standing needed .enjoyed packing batteries need longer breaks need to b allowed to go get a lunch
Negative work environment
Parts Operator (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MODecember 25, 2016
Hostile work environment elements present, complaints to management were never resolved.

...............................................
Dont count on being there long unless youre part of the supervisor friend circle
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCDecember 18, 2016
If you come in as a temp don't hold your breath. If no one likes ya you'll be on the outside looking in. Breaks ain't worth going to as it takes a min to walk to the break room(9 min) then wait to get you a drink (1 min) then leave 2 Min early to get back to your line. So basically only a 6 min break. Lunck time consists of eating fast so you can get back to work before they write you up when you're not at the line . then sometime they forget to call ya off so you waste your time and gas which you're not gonna get paid for. But don't worry the management friends gets to stay.
Pros
Walmart night stock clerk pays way better.
Cons
Worthless breaks, snobby people, call ya off for months and dont care if youre struggling, no benifits, low wages for the work you'll be doing, .
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCDecember 9, 2016
They are assign ok company the management could be better, they're attitudes are very nasty other than that if I didn't get laid off I would still be there.
Great place to work.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Albans, VTNovember 28, 2016
This was one of the best places to work in St. Albans. Most that worked there have said if they came back to St. Albans they would go back. You knew what your job was and went in and got it done. We all suspected that our jobs were going to Singapore and that is the only downfall of working there. The plant closed and moved to Singapore.
my overall review of Energizer
Barrel loader/cell feeder (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCSeptember 16, 2016
A typical day at work goes very well. When the line is operating very smoothly, the day goes by so fast. Ive learned how to operate heavy artillery and manage to be safe at the same time.Management is constantly around the line to make sure it is running properly and more importantly the workers are safe. My co-workers are awesome, they love working with me and if im having a bad day, they cheer me up. The hardest part of the job is maintaining a productive day bc of the machine maybe have a malfunction of some sort.
Pros
employee appreciation surprises every once so often
Cons
short breaks, vending machines too expensive
Productive and organized business
Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 19, 2016
Workers work in their own station but co-workers are very helpful. Machines and devices are high tech but provide great experience
Pros
Three day weekends
Cons
Limited breaks
Good company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 4, 2016
They prioritize ease of work and ergonomics. Very concerned for safety. Overall good company to work for. No room for advancement after several months.
Good place to work at the time I was there.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOFebruary 10, 2016
I enjoyed my job. It was challenging and different every day. I learned how to adapt and be flexible. I also learned to think on my feet. Management was good about trusting us to get the tasks accomplished so there was little or no micro managing. The hardest part of the job was the 12 hour night shift. It was difficult to get into a regular sleep schedule. My coworkers were a great bunch of people to work with.
Unloader (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCDecember 15, 2015
Job is good
good hours and great pace
easy environment
good management
great co workers
can advance in company
work is explanatory
Pros
can advance in
Productive, also corporate ran.
Manchine Tender (Former Employee) –  Bennington, VTDecember 3, 2015
I learned to multitask, while operating a machine. The typical work day went smooth. Management, very punctual, to the point. Well educated. Co workers were responsible, well experienced, many years at career. Hardest part of the job was, not knowing the things, not trained on. Most enjoyable. I enjoyed working with a team.
Pros
The work day went smooth, Paid lunch period.
Cons
None.
Prime example of corporate greed
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Bennington, VTNovember 18, 2015
Used to be a great place to work--- Employees benefits are being cut more and more, work is being shipped overseas and layoffs have begun. Temps are replacing full time employees for lower pay. Terrible morale among workers, depressing atmosphere--all about getting the numbers for no compensation. No future here!
Great company for those that grew up in the area
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bennington, VTNovember 6, 2015
This was overall a good company to work for but it was very evident that the majority of people that work there are from the area and will never leave. This in itself is not a bad thing but when that causes cliques to be formed unfair treatment of outsiders, it becomes a problem.
Super Positive Work Environment
AP Auditor/AP Disbursement Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis MOOctober 13, 2015
Strived to obtain a role with Energizer for 5 years as a Contractor. The last two years as an Independent Contractor. Finally landed permanent role in 2010.

Company was spun off to Edgewell Personal Care. I was recruited to manage the Cash Disbursements of the newly developed AP department.. It's been a very stimulating experience to say the least.

But I overcame the short falls of being minimally trained and have mastered the processes.

At this time. I feel that I should offer these services to other companies so that it is mutually beneficial.
Pros
Great People To Work With We've Been Through Alot!
Cons
Low Pay and Minimal Respect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energizer. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9