Energizer Employee Reviews in United States

Good company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 4, 2016
They prioritize ease of work and ergonomics. Very concerned for safety. Overall good company to work for. No room for advancement after several months.
Good place to work at the time I was there.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOFebruary 10, 2016
I enjoyed my job. It was challenging and different every day. I learned how to adapt and be flexible. I also learned to think on my feet. Management was good about trusting us to get the tasks accomplished so there was little or no micro managing. The hardest part of the job was the 12 hour night shift. It was difficult to get into a regular sleep schedule. My coworkers were a great bunch of people to work with.
Unloader (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCDecember 15, 2015
Job is good
good hours and great pace
easy environment
good management
great co workers
can advance in company
work is explanatory
Pros
can advance in
Productive, also corporate ran.
Manchine Tender (Former Employee) –  Bennington, VTDecember 3, 2015
I learned to multitask, while operating a machine. The typical work day went smooth. Management, very punctual, to the point. Well educated. Co workers were responsible, well experienced, many years at career. Hardest part of the job was, not knowing the things, not trained on. Most enjoyable. I enjoyed working with a team.
Pros
The work day went smooth, Paid lunch period.
Cons
None.
Prime example of corporate greed
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Bennington, VTNovember 18, 2015
Used to be a great place to work--- Employees benefits are being cut more and more, work is being shipped overseas and layoffs have begun. Temps are replacing full time employees for lower pay. Terrible morale among workers, depressing atmosphere--all about getting the numbers for no compensation. No future here!
Great company for those that grew up in the area
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bennington, VTNovember 6, 2015
This was overall a good company to work for but it was very evident that the majority of people that work there are from the area and will never leave. This in itself is not a bad thing but when that causes cliques to be formed unfair treatment of outsiders, it becomes a problem.
Super Positive Work Environment
AP Auditor/AP Disbursement Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis MOOctober 13, 2015
Strived to obtain a role with Energizer for 5 years as a Contractor. The last two years as an Independent Contractor. Finally landed permanent role in 2010.

Company was spun off to Edgewell Personal Care. I was recruited to manage the Cash Disbursements of the newly developed AP department.. It's been a very stimulating experience to say the least.

But I overcame the short falls of being minimally trained and have mastered the processes.

At this time. I feel that I should offer these services to other companies so that it is mutually beneficial.
Pros
Great People To Work With We've Been Through Alot!
Cons
Low Pay and Minimal Respect
Energizer review
Remote EDI Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 17, 2015
Reviewed EDI tracking system in SharePoint for daily production issues, updated with notes, resolved or reassign to the appropriate colleagues for further action.
Provide guidance/answers to questions from colleagues.
Completed mapping modifications as requested.
15 years ago, it was a great company.
Sr. Engineer/Staff Engineer/Staff Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHSeptember 6, 2015
15 years ago, it was a great company. But, recently, it had gone through huge changes. I hope that they can become better.
Enjoyed working with Energizer personal. Assignment was completed
Validation Tech (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FloridaAugust 31, 2015
Enjoy working and training employees on new concepts. Building teams to address problems through lean manufacturing enjoyable. I am proficient with most tools including quality inspection. I worked international in design, fabrication, training and trouble shooting of manufacturing equipment. The most recent position was helping on the installation, training, and trouble shooting of a CIP (Clean In Place) system to clean tanks, piping and filling equipment as well as working on an aerosol line to fill and pressurize cans of product.
aWSOME
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 16, 2015
I learned how to take my knowledge I took in from Toyota and the Japanese and learned how to apply this to the employees. This caused a spark in the production of the employees and a change in the culture. This was taught by Blaz the Plant Manager
very educational and and productive workplace
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 14, 2015
my review on energizer is that its a good workplace friendly and very safe in practices. Energizer is one my favorite jobs to work at and i give it a 5 star rating.
Temp Job and easy job if you have help when needed
Machine/Line Operator (Current Employee) –  asheboro, ncJune 11, 2015
We get four 10-15 lunch breaks. There are several lines to work at. The operator makes sure the employees on their line are doing their job and doing it right. If the main machine on their line breaks down, they have to fix and get back to work. It gets hot during the summer which is not good, because it gets really hot. Friends are easy to make. Management bases off of favoritism at times which may not be fair but we still have to work to get a pay check. Its an ok job but its a temp workplace and can be laid off anytime or called out of work for months.
Industrial Blade Making
Heat Treat Operator (Current Employee) –  Verona, VAJune 2, 2015
Multi Task a must.
Fast Pace
Mechanical incline a must
great co workers
lots of overtime
selling or possible closing the doors
The ability to nurture young individuals to be productive people in the world is very rewarding
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maryville moMay 6, 2015
The typical work day consist of constructing fresh and unique workout routines to shape and mold athletes to be come competitive on the field and mature adults off the field.
Pros
Interactions with various cultures.
Cons
Pay
decent
Barrel Loader and Fork Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  ncMay 1, 2015
it was only temporary, but i met some cool people there and learned some pretty cool things. the learning experience alone was worth working there.
Not really a bad place just not enough time in the day
Break fix (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 20, 2015
I worked there for almost one year and was so busy I never got anything accomplished. From what I could tell all the jobs there was not like this though. When you are responsible for 2 plants it is impossible to ever get caught up. I don't want to talk bad about the company, but I could never for the life of me figure why anyone would think the job I had could be done even half way with only one person when just a short few years before there were at least 5 people doing the same job, and had all the same responsibilities. Most of the people I worked with or around all were good people and for the most part laid back. Honestly I wish they would have realized that no one worth much would have continued in the position I was in for too long, because no matter who you are or your work ethics, you will burn out when you are constantly stretched very thin. I still talk to the person who took my place and they feel the same way and looking for something different already and they have only been there a little over 2 months. However I did gain some very valuable experience and used that to land a MUCH better position with better pay and I am able to actually get things accomplished.
I can only hope they (management) realize you cannot run a person ragged and expect anyone worth having to stay for any period of time. I know I stayed way longer than most, but am glad and better for the experience.
Pros
Monday thru Friday
Cons
Never feeling like you have accomplished anything
Excelent experience
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRMarch 5, 2015
Professional enviroment. I Performws analysis of product and customer profitability in all business lines within the markets.
Develop continuous variance analysis on key business metrics to understand trends, risks, and opportunities and support strategic initiatives.
Develop a monthly package with financial data including: P&L by market, customer, channels and line of business, also gross margin analysis by product group with variances explanations
SMX St. Albans, VT
Associate/Temporary (Former Employee) –  Saint Albans, VTFebruary 26, 2015
Temp placement for the Energizer Manufacturing plant in St. Albans, Vt. Energizer went out of business here. The on the job placement required physical and active employees while running their manufacturing lines.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
Hired as AP consultant, and was asked to supervise the AP department
Contractor SAP (Former Employee) –  Town & Country, MOFebruary 24, 2015
Hired originally for a three week consultant to their AP department, and within two weeks was asked to manage the AP department.
This ended up being a six and half month job.

Management was very receptive to my suggested changes to the department, and this enabled the workers to achieve the goals of the department in an easier fashion.

Hardest part of job was to convince the people that the suggested changes would make their jobs easier.

Enjoyable part of job was seeing the smiles on the faces of the employees when they realized that these changes were working.
Pros
free company items given to all employees
Cons
leaving the job.....and the people that i had met