Energizer

Energizer Employee Reviews

decent
Barrel Loader and Fork Truck Driver (Former Employee), ncMay 1, 2015
it was only temporary, but i met some cool people there and learned some pretty cool things. the learning experience alone was worth working there.
Not really a bad place just not enough time in the day
Break fix (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCApril 20, 2015
Pros: Monday thru Friday
Cons: Never feeling like you have accomplished anything
I worked there for almost one year and was so busy I never got anything accomplished. From what I could tell all the jobs there was not like this though. When you are responsible for 2 plants it is impossible to ever get caught up. I don't want to talk bad about the company, but I could never for the life of me figure why anyone would think the job I had could be done even half way with only one person when just a short few years before there were at least 5 people doing the same job, and had all the same responsibilities. Most of the people I worked with or around all were good people and for the most part laid back. Honestly I wish they would have realized that no one worth much would have continued in the position I was in for too long, because no matter who you are or your work ethics, you will burn out when you are constantly stretched very thin. I still talk to the person who took my place and they feel the same way and looking for something different already and they have only been there a little over 2 months. However I did gain some very valuable experience and used that to land a MUCH better position with better pay and I am able to actually get things accomplished.
I can only hope they (management) realize you cannot run a person ragged and expect anyone worth having to stay for any period of time. I know I stayed way longer than most, but am glad and better for the experience.
Excelent experience
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRMarch 5, 2015
Professional enviroment. I Performws analysis of product and customer profitability in all business lines within the markets.
Develop continuous variance analysis on key business metrics to understand trends, risks, and opportunities and support strategic initiatives.
Develop a monthly package with financial data including: P&L by market, customer, channels and line of business, also gross margin analysis by product group with variances explanations
SMX St. Albans, VT
Associate/Temporary (Former Employee), Saint Albans, VTFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: No pros
Cons: No cons
Temp placement for the Energizer Manufacturing plant in St. Albans, Vt. Energizer went out of business here. The on the job placement required physical and active employees while running their manufacturing lines.
Hired as AP consultant, and was asked to supervise the AP department
Contractor SAP (Former Employee), Town & Country, MOFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free company items given to all employees
Cons: leaving the job.....and the people that i had met
Hired originally for a three week consultant to their AP department, and within two weeks was asked to manage the AP department.
This ended up being a six and half month job.

Management was very receptive to my suggested changes to the department, and this enabled the workers to achieve the goals of the department in an easier fashion.

Hardest part of job was to convince the people that the suggested changes would make their jobs easier.

Enjoyable part of job was seeing the smiles on the faces of the employees when they realized that these changes were working.
porductive with fun and laugher
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks and no health care.
a typical day at work is getting up 4.oo every morning shower,fix my lunch. crank up my car.clocking in see where i am on the schedule.put my lunch bag up and get where am suppose to be.to get along with others, poor management, getting up 4.00.coming home4.oo every day.
This was a temporary position through K-Force
Kforce Temporary Service (Former Employee), Creve Coeur, MOJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: that it was a temporary position
Temporary position through K-Force. Responsibilities included Deductions (determining if transportation claim, shortage or if should be charged back to the vener
Fast pace work environment and long hours standing in one spot
Back-end Packer (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCJanuary 14, 2015
In the beginning I worked on an assembly line and stood in one spot for long periods of time working at a very fast pace. My last position I operated 5 different machines so I moved at a fast pace as well but covered a large area where my machines were located. I learned how to work as a team player and to multitask at a fast pace. Management was fair and reasonable. My co-workers were willing to help. The hardest part of the job was doing change-overs and getting machines adjusted properly and when jams occurred cleaning up the mess that was made.
productive place to work
Machine Operator/ Cellfeeder (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCNovember 13, 2014
I like working there because I always stayed busy and the day went by fast, It's a friendly place
Energizer is a good workplace.
SMX Bushing Operator (Current Employee), Asheboro, NCAugust 31, 2014
Pros: benefits and vacation time.
A typical day at work is busy and fast paste the more you learn about the job and organize your work routine the job becomes slightly easier to manage.
I believe the management team cares about their employees health at work and home and save the company money. My co-workers are nice people, we work as a team to meet our customer demands and provide for their family like me.
The hardest part is learning your job, the most enjoyable part is working with your co-workers.
Plant closed
Work Key General Production (Former Employee), Maryville, MOAugust 28, 2014
Pros: awesome coworkers
Cons: plant closed
Great benefits and pay. Worked 12 hour shifts. Relaxed atmosphere for the most part. Learned lots about safety.
Production/ Assembly
Production/Assembly (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCAugust 26, 2014
Pros: high performance job
Cons: long hours
- clocked in and began a fast pace at all times.
- I learned the quality of each battery by just being able to look at it.
-Management was very helpful with getting product out in s timely matter and good quality.
-The co-workers helped me learn the quality of batteries and anything I needed help with all the time.
-Loading skids, wrapping and preparing the order for shipping.
-I got great deals on batteries.
Basic big corporate structure
Sr. Equipment Engineer (Former Employee), Saint Albans, VTAugust 7, 2014
Mild work hours
Facilities can be dirty
Resources are hard to get to complete projects
Good people to work with
Nice training for new workers
packer inspector
Packer/ Inspector (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCApril 30, 2014
packed and inspected batteries. experience on the weighing machine. stacked boxes onto pallets. operated a cell feed
Good Place to work for
Senior Production Planner (Current Employee), Dover, DEMarch 26, 2014
Good place to work for, great corporate culture and people.
DO NOT Work here!
Supervisor (Former Employee), AsheboroMarch 20, 2014
Agree with previous reviewer. Energizer is a sinking ship and you do not want to work here. They are only staying in the US until they can get their overseas plants beefed up, then you will be without a job. Marching like Sherman to the sea, Energizer is going to temp help and outsourcing everything they can. There is no job security at Energizer.
Productive laid back place
Mechanical Packaging (Former Employee), AsheboroFebruary 22, 2014
This job was pretty good until I got laid off one month after I started working due to a cut in demand. I learned more about the commercial resale industry during this job, and also the techniques still used in production. This job included hand packing single batteries into small boxes, and also using a rotary to package batteries into larger packages and put them in display boxes for commercial resale.
horrible place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Maryville, MOFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: everything else
I worked at Energizer for two years, and during my time there I ran machines, input all the information into a computer, fixed jams in the machines, and unloaded all the batteries.I would get moved several times a night just because they didn't hire enough people for a shift, and management never knew what they were doing. Even if this place opened back up I would never go back.
Productive and Fun work place
Channel Manager Puerto Rico & Virgin Island (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: n/a
8 hours day
Professional knowledge
Great co-workers
Excellent growth opportunities
Excellent work life Balance
Fun place to work
Batch Reconciliation and Cleaning Validation (Former Employee), Ormond Beach, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: good place to work
I cleaned tanks after suntan lotion was made. I was trying to find more efficient ways to clean tanks. I also used other chemicals to clean the tanks. Management was easy to work with and were friendly and helpful when I asked for help with anything.

My coworkers were also easy to work with and also assisted with cleaning the tanks. The hardest part of my job was the hours because sometimes I worked 16 hours a day. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with people.

1 2 3

About Energizer

Energizer Holdings keeps going, and going...and leading the battery market in the process. Known for its pink bunny marketing – Read more

Energizer Salaries