Established, industry leading progressive Energy Services Company seeks experienced sales professionals who can originate and handle deals from prospecting to closing. We are a growing Buffalo founded company that provides Demand Response services to industrial, commercial, institutional and government clients. Our service involves paying our customers to reduce energy usage during times of peak energy consumption. Customers value this service and are motivated to participate not only for the monetary incentives but also to achieve corporate “Green” objectives.
ECS is looking for inside sales professionals with prior experience cold calling businesses to set appointments that will qualify to join our award winning demand response program. We are looking to train the right individual to eventually become an outside sales representative who will take meetings nationally and in Canada.
- Minimum 4 years demonstrated professional sales experience.
- Must have proven experience prospecting, presenting and closing.
- Must be a self starter who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- We derive 90%+ of our sales from outside WNY, though most of our business is conducted over the phone; you must be able to travel as required to make presentations.
- Willing to travel 80% of the time.
- Energy industry experience preferred but we will train and support highly qualified candidates who lack industry experience.
- Our service is moderately complex and while a technical degree is not required, candidates must but be able to understand and educate customers on this service.
- Must be a rainmaker who is willing to cold call as well as possess closing abilities.
- Must be a strong individual contributor who is also able to work in a team environment when required.
- Have strong written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Have keen intelligence and be a proficient negotiator.
- Have strong computer competence.
- Salary or hourly wage plus a very competitive bonus plan with a substantial portion of compensation derived from bonuses linked to performance.
- Casual, entrepreneurial work environment
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest to us. You can also check out our new careers page at http://careers.ecsgrid.com/. ECS offers in return a competitive wage and bonus plan with many company paid benefits including: paid holidays, vacation time, a free gym membership, 401k plan, std/ltd coverage, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and paid sick time. Medical and Dental coverage is also available.
ECS is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
ECS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.