Energy Curtailment Specialists, Inc. (ECS) is the largest private administrator of electricity demand response programs in the United States, promoting conservation awareness and helping to ensure the reliability of our country’s electric distribution systems. Over the last 12 years Energy Curtailment Specialists has grown significantly. We were nominated the “Best Place to Work in WNY” and made the “Fast Track 50” and the “Top Private Companies” over the past five years.
ECS is looking to add to its marketing team a web developer that is responsible for developing the functionality of a website or web application. They must be able to work with a team of graphics designers and web designers to develop a fully functional finished product; whether it be a website or web application. The best candidate must be able to multitask as new projects supersede current working projects. The Web Developer is also responsible for day-to-day maintenance of many websites and web applications, E-commerce sites and marketing portals for multiple companies.
Education: BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Web programming experience with PHP
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools and content management systems, Joomla/Wordpress knowledge is a plus
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
A very competitive salary with an excellent benefit package is available to the right individual. Candidate can expect to earn 40-55K to start. A free gym membership, paid vacation days and paid holidays, plus a casual work culture are just a few of the many benefits available. Please send your resume with your portfolio and a cover letter expressing your interest in the job to US. Also check out our website at www.ecsgrid.com
ECS, Ace and BUE are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers