Energy Focus Inc Employee Reviews

Permanently Turning A Corner
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2016
This organization is genuinely putting its money where its mouth is as far as transformation, both from a product/marketing/sales standpoint but of more importance from an Employer of Choice and Employee Engagement standpoint as it prepares for reaching the next stage of corporate maturity. I'm pleased I did my homework before joining and that I was also fortunate enough to come aboard after the bulk of the growing pains were already experienced.

The next few years are going to be critical and the organization even picked up some considerable wins during my first 90 days here. I'm looking forward to more and frankly now is the time to engage this company and put your fingerprints all over it. In short it seems to have properly situated itself for hyper growth in the months to come.
Pros
Aggressive Comp, Free H&W Benefits, Authentic Transformation, New Leadership has Vision, Start-up Culture (infuse your DNA)!
Cons
Branding Needs Final Push
Morale is poor and turnover is well over 50%
Management (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHFebruary 13, 2016
Tough place to work. Management is unqualified, period. Turnover is well over 50%. Please contact a current or former employee before coming here! Look on Glassdoor for a more representative sampling of reviews.
Pros
Short interview process. Ample parking
Cons
Management treats employees very poorly, acts irrationally, and fires people frequently
Fast pace but fun
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
EF is challenging but fun. The company is built upon like-minded people in collaboration with one another to achieve the best result in the fastest time.
Going Through Some Rough Patches
Intern Engineer (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJanuary 24, 2014
Company going through a lot of changes and at the expense of letting go many employees. Small work environment allowed for interaction between engineering and production lines. Projects tend to be managed in an efficient manner with regular updates. Plenty of equipment suitable for testing products.
Production workplace
Mechanical Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHFebruary 8, 2013
Very comfortable setting. Nice work environment. Growing company with lots of potential.

Want to know more about Energy Focus Inc?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energy Focus Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8