Energy Future Holdings

Energy Future Holdings Employer Reviews

Money to be made, horrible management
Travelling PC Refresh Support Technician (Former Employee), TexasJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great compensation
Cons: horrible management
If you intend to work for this company, be prepared to document everything you ever do in order to maintain your integrity as you will be targeted when management is looking for a scapegoat.
no comments
Extraction Operator (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 31, 2014
Pros: no comments
Cons: no comments
enjoyed the purchase plan with the company. all employees was compensated well for the work the did.
GOOD
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 18, 2014
GOOD TO WORK WITH..................................................
Productive and fun working enviroment
Business Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 2, 2014
Outstanding working environment with a wonderful opportunity to expand in the company. I loved how this job would push you to succeed in other areas and not to be stuck on the phone taking calls for longer than a year unless it was by choice.
If you have an opinion here, keep it to yourself
Customer Care Sales Representative III (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no sales structure
I loved my customer's and peers, however in Sales if you have an opinion or your Sales were being mis-managed there is no one to go to with out the fear of being terminated. I was terminated from here without cause, and even unemployment felt there was no need for termination. Its sad "the right to work in Texas" it really means if someone doesn't like you they can let you go. Unfair, I wouldn't suggest anyone work under these conditions, high turn over for call center, lack of appreciation, and no room for discussing things to make this company a better place. Call center reps get treated like rats and corporate like royalty.
What I learned
Sr. IT Corporate Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 18, 2014
The work environment is one of stress and top down micro management.
No growth opportunity
Business Sales Specialist/B2B Sales (Current Employee), Irving, TXNovember 17, 2014
No growth opportunity. Lots of cold calling and getting rejected.
Meter Reader (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 27, 2014
Reading Meters
Learned a lot about customer service.
Co workers where great to work with
Fun place to work
Learning Consultant II (Current Employee), Irving, TXOctober 24, 2014
The company participates in many employee-appreciation functions both internal and external.
Productive and fun place with a game room and quiet room
Call Center (Former Employee), Houston TexasOctober 20, 2014
Pros: unlimited overtime when available
Cons: manditory overtime during our lunches
A typical day involved taking high call volumes of enrollments, billing questions, and collection calls.
What I learned was if I worked hard enough, I would be able to accomplish anything.
Management was great! They were kind and considerate.
My co-workers did their jobs to help each other when needed.
The hardest part of the job was escalations
The most enjoyable part was feeling satisfied that I did my best when I talked to someone who I could calm down and help
OK company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: healthcare and good pay
Cons: no second chances
Made and received calls for TXU Energy and Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance. Roadside assistance was my favorite department to work in for this company...Novo 1 is a good company to work for and the usually offer overtime depending on what department you're working in. The management is pretty good and the break times are adequate
great company
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Fairfield, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: pay and benefite
Cons: rotating shifts
good company with great benefits. rotating 12 hour shifts are difficult. good management team.
Great environment
Supervisor Teleperformance (Former Employee), Abilene, TXAugust 22, 2014
I enjoyed my time working with them, it was ver sad to move away from this job. I was the Floor supervisor, in charge of training and quality assurance.
I have learned alot working for Luminant.
Environmental/Chemical Supervisor (Current Employee), Franklin, TXAugust 20, 2014
The culture is one of learning and teamwork. I am involved in many work teams, including operations and maintenance, so I have learned about all areas of the plant. Our management team is good to our employees and recognizes them for positive input. We have a very strong safety culture!
Company was going through a lot of change, it was difficult to move up.
IT Senior Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 19, 2014
I loved the people, but had a hard time finding the right role since the company was undergoing so much change.
to learn more on different machines for th home phones
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: able to work wwell with your co workers
Cons: we were not able to get any overtime nor the pay to get any higher
business on calls helping customers with the home phone and the answering machines making sure everything was in working order
how to be able to let the customer know what is it that they need to make sure they know what needs to be done
the management is there to help us at anytime
to always be positive on the job and make sure you always give the correct information on every call
to be able to be there to help customers issues and solved them in timely manner
Absolutely Awesome
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: not being there anymore
Best spot in Dallas to be working at the time. The industry was hot and the job was constantly challenging.
Interesting and fun workplace
TXU Sales Agent (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXAugust 9, 2014
Pros: payrate
Cons: weather
Working requires constant door to door visitation. I learned a lot of interesting electric company facts and how to speak to a person one on one. Management was very fun to work with. Co-workers were supportive in training. The hardest part of the job depends on the weather outdoors.
Overall Good Company
Sr. Recruiting Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2014
The environment is ever changing. The company is going through a bankruptcy and everything is in a state of flux.
Temporary work after being laid off
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Irving TexasJuly 29, 2014
This was a temporary job to bridge myself to my next opportunity.

1 2 3 4 5

About Energy Future Holdings

Energy Future Holdings Corp. is a Dallas-based, privately held energy company with a portfolio of competitive and regulated energy – Read more

Energy Future Holdings Photos