Energy Kitchen Employee Reviews

Fun place to work at
Cashier/Food Preparer (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 3, 2014
Worked after school when I lived in New York.
It was less stressful.
Fast casual/dining restaurant
General Manager/Franchisee (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: learning new things
Cons: the hours
- Open at 7am and closed at 10 pm every weekday and Saturday's opened at 11 am and closed at 4 pm. Worked with eleven different employees on a daily basis. Saw about 250 customers a day. My co-workers loved working with me. The reason for that is because I am a very hands on person. I want to be the best at what I do so I have to understand every aspect of every job that I was managing.
- I have learned how to manage payroll and hours of the employees,
COGs, relationships with all vendors and gaining the confidence in the customers in our product.
- Hardest part of the job was the hours
- Most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships I have made with everyone
Strong staff
Prep cook (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 6, 2013
the people that work in the kitchens are friendly and likeable and easy to get along with and work vary hard from the prep cooks to the managers, but it's with the upper management that you start to run into problems with a host of problems that I will not go over. wonderful but vary vary hard place to work.
Busy and outgoing place..and very healthy
frontline cook (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2012
Pros: lunch breaks always was great to have a healthy meal instead of fried foods
Cons: never had a problem
It was a very nice place and other employees was great and the food was good for your health. i learned alot on calories and how to make a real good smoothie..i also learned hoe to do alot of skills at once and stil have happy customers
Very Part time
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 20, 2012
Pros: for between jobs
Cons: for kids who live with both parents
Lost job because of no hours to go around. found out replaced for someone getting payed at a lower pay.