Energy Labs, Inc. is one of the largest and fastest growing custom air conditioning equipment manufacturers with production in Mexico and engineering offices in Portland, Oregon and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
We are looking for a National Service manager to work with our team of factory technicians and independent ELI representative technicians on Commercial and Industrial HVAC equipment. Including: large DX Package units up to 500 tons and air handling systems up to 200,000 CFM.
Work assignments will include training & support of factory based field staff assigned to troubleshooting, startups and commissioning of large projects. The proper candidate will also have the skills to talk directly with end user and contractor customers to aid in diagnosis and solution of all types of equipment application and service problems.
The control or warranty authorizations and replacement parts ordering will also be a part of this individual’s responsibility.
10+ year’s experience ; the ideal candidate will demonstrate,
- Good leadership and supervision skills
- Good customer skills
- Detail oriented work style
- Technical knowledge of large DX equipment
- Proven knowledge in diagnosing air distribution issues and fan performance
- Good understanding of psychometrics
- Working knowledge of a large variety of HVAC system types including control strategies.
- Willingness to travel (moderate) as needed to satisfy requirements of problem solving when needed.
The position will report to the VP of Sales and be located in our Minneapolis Engineering office where Design Engineers are available to assist and support with complex problem diagnosis and solution.
A highly desirable benefit package combined with salary commiserate with experience is offered.