Lead our talent acquisition efforts with a focus on recruiting new staff in various disciplines to support our corporate wide business expansion. This position will report to the President/CEO and provides significant career growth opportunity.
- Oversee full cycle recruitment efforts focusing on sales representatives, prospectors, account managers, business analysts and technical positions.
- Identify and effectively use a variety of recruitment sources balancing cost and quality to fulfill immediate staffing needs and develop a pipeline of future candidates.
- Create on-boarding processes for each function in collaboration with the management team.
- Develop relationships with industry related associations and professional organizations as a vehicle to identify potential candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative and forward thinking recruitment strategies.
- 4+ years of full cycle recruitment experience across multiple disciplines.
- Experience hiring staff under tight time constraints
- Experience in Sales or Human Resources a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
We pride ourselves on our ability to sustain a culture where teamwork, collaboration and open dialogue is encouraged. Our success can be attributed to the sense of ownership each member of our team possesses.
We offer full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage, HSA and Flex Spend, Life Insurance, 401K with a company-match benefit and flexible personal time off plan.