Energy One Employee Reviews

Cool and fun place to work at cause of co workers. Worst job experience I've had though. Management makes no sense and always thinks your doing wrong.
MARKETING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2016
Not a very good job unless your making what they want, not even if your putting everything into work. Head of the management in san antonio is not good at all. He's got favorites and makes you feel dumb.
Pros
Cool Co workers
Cons
The management and the way the company wants you to work.
Standard outside sales company
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 18, 2015
The typical day at work consisted of canvassing territory, engaging a large number of potential clients who qualify for Energy One's marketing program. Most of my former colleagues were fun to work with and supportive. The most enjoyable part of the job was being outdoors and making sales.
Pros
Not a lot of micromanagement
Cons
Monotonous
A difficult position with a lot of learning potential
Marketing Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Daily responsibilities include maintaining personal sales quota via door to door appointments. Travel around Austin in personal vehicle to different neighborhoods, with the end goal of setting up marketing home for Energy One's windows.
Great sales job with great product!
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 8, 2014
While at Energy One, I have worked as a Marketing Representative. I currently go door to door setting appointments for homeowners to be set up as a Marketing Home to showcase a series of our replacement windows. It is a joint marketing venture we do with homeowners to generate retail sales. What we do for the customer is absorb 100% of the labor and installation and we take 35% off the window itself. As a result, the homeowners end up getting the the windows at our cost. As in all sales jobs, you deal with many types of personalities. For me, the most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that we have a reliable product and that we stand behind that product 100% with our true lifetime warranty. Also, the people that I work with are some of the best co-workers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The hardest part for me is living so far away from where the job is located and where I work in the field. The opportunity for advancements are definitely available.
Pros
salary, flexibility, quality product
Cons
gas, mileage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energy One. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6