Energy Transfer Company Employee Reviews

Energy Transfer
SENIOR GAS SCHEDULER (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 21, 2017
Extremely stressful work environment. Very little management commitment to employee career development. Core work group is good to get along with on the day to day workload.
Rapidly growing company
Principal Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2017
Company grows fast and compensation is at the high-end for the area. Job security is great. Workload is significantly higher than usual and planning/organization needs improvement. Management tends to be flighty and somewhat unreliable.
Productive place to work
Gas Controller (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 17, 2017
a typical day as a Gas Controller at Energy Transfer was very high pace. Monitoring and controlling the daily flow operations of natural gas on the Energy Transfer pipeline system was a tedious job. But the workplace culture inspired the employees to provide the best product (gas transportation) as possible. Also to provide the best product by following Federal (PHMSA) and State (Railroad Commission) regulations. Management did an overall great job by monitoring employees but also allowing employees to have the needed freedom to complete the job tasks with their own special experience and knowledge levels. I definitely can say I learned to be a great team worker after working at Energy Transfer.
Pros
Great team work environment.
Cons
Not enough personal thanks to employees for doing an excellent job.
we bounced around all over the job
Utility Inspector (Former Employee) –  Crockett, TXJanuary 8, 2017
good place to work I was a pipe line inspector. and did not get to know the people that work full time for E.T.C so I cant answer all these questions
Productive and professional working environment.
Senior Administrative Assistant, IT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2015
Great working environment. Management is supportive. Fun to work in a corporation where everyone is able to be diversified and it's acceptable.
Intensive Challenging Job
Fixed Asset Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, Texas 78258March 28, 2015
Enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. The work was very intensive but challenging and involved a lot of work. However, lots of brilliant people were on hand to support each other.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
constant changes
N/a
Gas Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 23, 2014
Operate and perform maintenance natural gas compressors and engines from control room. Respond to plant and pipeline callouts. Maintain plant balance of life. Meet all gas control pressure and volumes requirements on a daily basis.
Great Company to Work For
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2011
I worked for ETC for almost 4 years, I enjoyed the trusting, laid back atmosphere as well as the advancement opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energy Transfer Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9