Energy Employee Reviews in United States

A typical work day
Drywall Insulator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 16, 2016
You come into the job site on Monday's to get your assignments for the week. Some days are harder than others but I enjoy the work.
Pros
The company is more of a family.
fun productive workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 17, 2016
Fun place to be if your a team player.
Encouraging anyone with experience to join.
With little experience, its alright someone here will tech you everything you need to know
Quiet, Relaxing and Fun
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Grafton, WIMay 2, 2016
From a day to day basis, I answer calls, deal with clients, file, fax and do what office assistants do and talk to my supervisor. The job is fun our office is quiet with no drama. I like working here due to my supervisor being an awesome person.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  1400 SmithApril 22, 2016
a typical day was busy. Learn different things , my manager was a great person to work with. My coworkers was also good people to work with. The hardest part was leaving.
Safe and productive
Radiation Safety Technician (Current Employee) –  Clive, UTFebruary 10, 2016
Energy Solutions dedicates a lot of time, attention, and money to developing the safety culture. The management team needs better communication with each other and their employees. I thoroughly enjoy my job and learn something new about radiation every day. The hardest part about working at Energy Solutions is the overall unappreciative feeling the employees feel from upper management and corporate.
Pros
Bonuses, Gift cards, Tickets
Cons
Healthcare, Communication, Management Team
Great Place to work
Senior Consultant, CSM (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2015
Great company, great place to work. Upper management has vast knowledge of the energy industry. I love the freedom consulting work provides.
Magnificent place to work
Intake Eligibility Specialist/Caseworker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 4, 2015
Lot of hours con call and long days of work without being able to drink water to take a bathroom break but all the experience I obtained while working there made it all worth it.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
no benefits and no holidays nor days off
Following Directives of too many Executives
IT Specialist & Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSMarch 30, 2015
Loved traveling around the world working on projects in our other offices. When in my home office, my day was spent fixing issues within our office or one of the other offices. Managed Office365 for over 175 users.

My co-workers were great. Felt at home in all 6 of our offices around the world.

Management was poor and had no idea the chain of command for my job. There were several members or management telling me what to do and no one backed me up.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Very young company that is growing to fast & hiring too many Executives
Easy workflow
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Madison, WisconsinMarch 16, 2015
take msg off the call client, set up payment arrg.
management isn't quite that great
co-workers are awesome to work with.
the hardest part is when we are low on staff in the summer.
easier to take off for vacation.
Pros
easy to take off for vaction.
Cons
no pension.
Corperation, that says it all
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oakridge, TNFebruary 16, 2015
Very hostile environment created by both management and union. Managed a union fab shop with NO support by other managers.
We fabricated uranium based items and built boxes for them.
Pros
pay was fair
Cons
in house hostility between union and management
Brightsource Energy time well spent
O&M Technician/Production Manager Brightsource (Former Employee) –  Nipton, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Company is improving their own cutting edge technology in the solar power tower field.

Good benefits, work life balance, and compensation.

Working in the desert is not for everyone. Rewarding project.
Co workers were excellent to work with.
Pros
technology, pride in project great.
Cons
long commute from las vegas, plant is in desert, snakes, scorpions
Great Temp Job
Assistant (Former Employee) –  WaukeshaOctober 16, 2014
Energy Services Inc.
This is a great place to work for. Great co-workers. Good job experience.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
short term.
Liked working on building systems
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 4, 2014
Went through facilities looking at HVAC systems, lighting systems, and controls for energy savings
Pros
enjoyed getting into different facilities.
Interesting Product and a fun team to work with.
Lead Test Electronics and Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 22, 2014
Employed here for two years, have loved every minute. Every day I learn something new or have something new to work on. Very dynamic work load and a fantastic team to work with.
Nice place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAOctober 14, 2013
I enjoy working here. The atmosphere can alternate once in a while. However, the owner and the other workers are pleasant to be around. The store itself is nice.
Productive and very safety minded
Quality Control Officer/Forman II (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City UTAugust 12, 2013
Working for this company was like working with family, the general manager knew who you were and made sure that everybody was always performing their tasks in a very safely manner.
I enjoy the people I work with.
Technician - Well Field & Plant (Current Employee) –  Tinton Falls NJAugust 7, 2013
A typical day at work would involve : Taking pressure reads in field and balance well field to meet production quote . Rebuilding black hawk pneumatic pumps, installing / fusing schedule 11 piping , all necessary maintenance at power plant : Changing fuel control valves, filters, turbine washes, vibration couplings on compressors etc., The team on the site works well together to accomplish projects that are applicable daily, monthly, yearly operations. I have learned all that is necessary in the field on a mechanical level and in the office on a administrative level to perform the required technician duties that are expected of me. The hardest part of the job is dealing with sever weather conditions in the field while accomplishing projects .The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment when a project is completed and gos well to increase plant production
Pros
close to home . small work group setting projects get completed on a team effort.
Cons
no room for advancement .compensation is not adequate.
Management needs to get a clue
Billing Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rockland, MAJuly 30, 2013
Managers need to learn how to manage or that company is going to crash.
Good Company to work located in an summer beach environment all year long
HSE/PSM Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, Trinidad West IndiesMarch 26, 2013
Usually travel is involved in everyday activity since most jobs are field related. Working in Trinidad gives you the opportunity to get to know how it is to work in a mixture of different cultures. Same happens with the professionals you encounter working for Energy Solutions Group Limited.
great work place fun and relaxed enviroment
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 27, 2013
i learned a good work ethic while working at the company a typical day we would just fill the orders get done what we needed and be able to hangout once the work was done the managment was very understanding about aving to take off work the hardest part of the job would be filling the orders it is maual labor but that is also the most enjoyable part of the job.