EnerNOC Employee Review

Network Administrator Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CaliforniaFebruary 5, 2014
Definitely work is #1 priority in life here, but I had a great experience.

Other EnerNOC Employee Reviews

Disorganized company structure
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 2, 2017
Job satisfaction varies greatly based on position, but my experience was very stressful. You can learn a lot, but you have to be comfortable with a level of uncertainty in regards to company vision and even your position. Things change frequently.
Pros
Good benefits, good place to start a career
Cons
little pay for hours worked, very stressful
Young and energizing community
Energy Intelligence Software Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 27, 2017
The EnerNOC culture is young and outgoing. The people are incredibly accepting, kind and hard working. The hardest part of my job was learning how to use all of the different software that EnerNOC utilized for billing and client records. Because the company is relatively young, there were not many established processes which did make finding the solution to certain problems more challenging, however this helped build my skills in self reliance. The aspect of my job that I enjoyed the most, besides the challenge, was interacting and building relationships with other employees. I also really enjoyed learning about the different products that EnerNOC offers even though I did not work directly with them.
Pros
Great working environment, rapidly growing industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EnerNOC. Our community is ready to answer.