EnerSys Delaware Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
I never enjoyed working on the assembly line it was fast pace
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2015
a typical day at work was very exhausting. I learned I do not like a fast pace job. Management did not care how you felt. my co-workers were fine they understood how I felt. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the line. The most enjoyable part of the job was joking with co-workers.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
long periods of work with no break
no supervision
jack of all trades,master of none (Former Employee) –  Hays, KSJuly 23, 2015
Supervisors are never around to help out line leaders. my co- workers were nothing but tattletales and refuse to do their work, constantly bitched about work enviroment. H.R. is a joke. Favoritisim is rampant, if management doesn't like you or if you stick up for yourself they always find a way to punish you. It was like being back in elementary school.
Pros
excellent medical benefits
Cons
too much favoritisim, lack of leadership, immature co-workers
Good Pay is about all
Heat seal (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KyJanuary 7, 2013
Work 50 to 60 hour days which is not bad but if you have a family you won't see them much. Very hazardous place to work. It is said the lead won't affect you as long as you keep the levels low but since I have not been in there every day, I feel much better.

You better be to work everyday or you will get points. It does not matter the reason. Had to take my daughter to the ER, had doctor statement and still gave me a point.You get them for being late, leaving early or even going to the doctor. Get to many and your out the door. I can understand attendance policies but life happens.
Pros
pay
Cons
very short breaks, not employee friendly

2.3