EnerSys Delaware Inc. Employee Review

View all EnerSys Delaware Inc. reviews

Good Pay is about all
Heat seal (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KyJanuary 7, 2013
Work 50 to 60 hour days which is not bad but if you have a family you won't see them much. Very hazardous place to work. It is said the lead won't affect you as long as you keep the levels low but since I have not been in there every day, I feel much better.

You better be to work everyday or you will get points. It does not matter the reason. Had to take my daughter to the ER, had doctor statement and still gave me a point.You get them for being late, leaving early or even going to the doctor. Get to many and your out the door. I can understand attendance policies but life happens.
Pros
pay
Cons
very short breaks, not employee friendly

Other EnerSys Delaware Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast Paced, Hard Enviornment
Battery Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYJanuary 30, 2018
A typical day starts for first shift at 4 am and ends at 2:30 pm. You are required to wear a respirator and shower after each shift. You are exposed to high levels of lead, arsenic, and acid. You must maintain a set production and it is very fast paced and strenuous.
Pros
Competitive Wages
Cons
The daily exposure of high lead, arsenic, and acid.
Very stressful!!!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYNovember 15, 2017
Pay is awesome but lots of drama.. Management does not care about you!! You are just a number to them it's that simple. Very fast paced work, and always was under staffed. And u work lots of over time. Work 6 days a week for most of the year. If you can deal with all the BS the pay is awesome. Good luck
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, Overtime