Client Relationship Manager, Social Media. This is a Norwalk, CT-based position. We are seeking a polished professional to serve as one of our relationship managers for the Company’s social media clients. The client relationship manager serves as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the company delights clients by consistently fulfilling contractual obligations, grows the depth and breadth of our relationship with clients, and exceeds client expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages own book of accounts to maximize client retention and revenue growth.
- Manage a pipeline of prospects to deliver quality sales results month after month.
- Develops a strategy for increasing revenue within account base through an analysis of account opportunities.
- Understands the client’s cost/benefit strategy and presents clients with unsolicited value-added ideas and solutions.
- Communicates new product and feature releases and discusses service and usage opportunities.
- Works cooperatively with internal departments, including Client Support and Development to resolve issues that affect client satisfaction.
- Coordinates regularly with Client Support departments for client review; manages the timely delivery of information to clients.
- Anticipates and responds to client needs with urgency, professionalism, and efficiency.
- Provides management with appropriate feedback on account activities, plans and results.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- College degree with a minimum 5-7 years’ of progressively responsible work experience.
- Experience performing account management, sales, and client service duties for a SaaS or technology services company.
- Social media proficient with strong technical affinity for software and SaaS.
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple levels of a client's organization (staff, managers, C-Suite)
- Ability to understand client needs, document requirements, and represent the client’s perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player (ability to influence and build relationships, work with all members of the organization).
- Ability and willingness to do 40% national travel
- High level of initiative, self-sufficiency and proven ability to up-sell.
- Strong, cross-vertical business acumen.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to:
Careers at Engage121.com