EngagementHealth is a small, rapidly-growing company located in the greater Chicago area that was founded on the goal of developing an innovative and effective workplace wellness program for medium-sized businesses. EngagementHealth’s solutions employ features that range from regular interaction with health coaches to the use of innovative web-based health and wellness tools. Qualified candidates will have to opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and creative team that is focused on delivering the highest quality product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OO, OOD and OOA)
- Experience with web-based version tracking, project management, and issue resolution tools.
- In-depth knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues and best practices.
- Strong understanding of web design concepts including usability, page layout, and navigational structures.
- ASP/C#.Net expertise
- Working knowledge in the following categories:
- AJAX / jQuery
- Web Services
- HTML/XHTML, XML
- VSS, SVN
- SQL 2005/2008
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML 5
-Develop scalable and highly dependable web based software applications and web services.
-Communicate with product managers and business leads for requirements and functionality.
-Work with QA to assist in maintenance/bug resolution.
-Complete projects on time and within budget.
-Provide technical support for both IT staff members and end users on custom applications.
- Work well under strict time constraints.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Anticipate needs before they arise and present solutions.
- Assume additional responsibility without being asked.
-Exhibit precise attention to detail and strive to deliver the best product or results at all times.
- Be able to work in a relatively unstructured, entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of independence.