Engility Corp Employee Reviews

Great, Rapidly growing Corporation in many new future developmental fields
Program technical/Project Site Leads, and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 21, 2017
I loved working for Engility. I was employed with Engility for 13 years. I was part of the management team. The work culture was above approach. Working with Servers, Client workstations, and Network devices was the highlight of the Employment
Pros
Learning Server/Client Architecture and Network Infrastructure Technology
Cons
Overseas travel
The opportunity to travel and work with people from across the country
Data Collector (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 18, 2017
I really enjoy working with this company and traveling to different locations. Working and supporting TSA is an honor. I have worked with TSA in some form since 2007. Engility is a great company to work for and my supervisor really works at keeping us up to date on things going on. Unfortunately, the work is part time, temporary and not much notice on when or if I will be working. This is due to being a contractor and can only send us out when they get the green light on the project.
Pros
Travel, meeting new people
Cons
Short notice on deployments, not steady work
Making positive changes
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 10, 2017
The section that I worked for has had a lot of turnover in management over the last 2 years. There doesn't seem to be a single direction that they are working towards. There are multiple factions that are fighting for control of the way forward.

Not much room for advancement, staff stays at the corporation for a long time
Workplace Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 9, 2017
Challenging culture because there is a constant state of reorganization and flux. With a revolving door of new leadership, the company does not have a chance to stabilize and grow.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Job security
Workplace culture
Intermediate Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZOctober 3, 2017
Team members are able to work independently in support of customers. There is little interference from managers (no micromanagement) unless warranted.
Pros
PTO accrual and rollover are great
Cons
Healthcare costs
Electrical Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, MDSeptember 28, 2017
I would rather not fill out this section. I believe people should formulate their own opinions based on personal experiences. However i will sa it is a great company to work for.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Productive and mission oriented!
Senior Intelligence Analyst Army G2 Training (Former Employee) –  Pentagon, DCSeptember 19, 2017
This is a large company that needs to focus on goals and objectives for its employees. No company functions to get to know fellow employees and how they can best help you in your assigned position.
Pros
HR support is always available for questions and answers.
Cons
Not a close company, strictly business oriented with no fellowship!
Great bunch of folks
Software Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 19, 2017
I worked in the Program Manager / Program Director's office for the ARMY's Distributed Learning center.

Working with a team, we provided functional and operational testing for the Deployed Distributed Training Campus. Before the system deployed, the team would provide Government Acceptance Testing
Pros
Very Professional
Excellent place to work
EVM Specialist for DoD/JPEO-CBD/MCS/ADMC (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 16, 2017
Excellent place to work; good management, secured environment, friendly, challenging (without being stressful), etc. A nice, well balanced place to work.
Was different
BPS Depot Technician (Current Employee) –  Dam Neck, VASeptember 12, 2017
Engility allow the government customer to micro-manage the direction the BPS Team went. Employees worried to much about what other employees was during.
Stress Free Work Environment
Administrative Assistant AN/SPS (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 6, 2017
I came on to Engility as a contractor. Unfortunately the contract was lost to another company, therefore I could not stay on. I only worked for Engility briefly, but from the moment I stepped foot into their office, I was treated with respect and have had a wonderful time working with them, the brief time I have been here.
excellent
SR. Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 3, 2017
Management was great, and was willing to work with me during personal issues. Very supportive of producing employees. Lots of training and cross training opportunities.
fun place
Country Manager, Mexico (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 1, 2017
Very good company.. The only thing is they do not provded anu health care for expats. They really are focus in the job, and the and is great. Will be great if they rovide benefots
Pros
good people
Cons
no health care
please see below review summary
Payroll Specialist, Augusta (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 31, 2017
processing timesheets corrections, term employees, set up new hire employees, reconcile PTO, Sick, and Floating Holidays, correcting employee's live in states
Great Company
Intelligence Analyst/Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 30, 2017
Nothing but good things to say about this company. They treated me great and the contract I worked on was very eye-opening. I met a lot of great, hard-working people.
It's a great place to work but...
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 23, 2017
Contracting is an unstable career. One day you have a job the next you're laid off. So that's a little scary. Especially when you depend on a pay check.
na
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 18, 2017
More of a lackluster position with no room for growth. Management acts like they are listening, yet they do nothing to help you resolve problems. Even when you get HR involved, management turns a blind eye.
Below avg pay and no career path for advancement
Lead Project Support (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 11, 2017
Large company with the bare minimum benefits. Company tries to cut costs anyway possible. The pay is below average and there is no career path for advancement. Overall the company is okay to work for but there are much better consulting firms out there.
Productive and self paced, self improvement
Military Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 8, 2017
Informative, self paced, upwards mobility. great people, great bosses. A great place to work. employees looked after each other. Information was filtered down from the top to bottom.
Good people
Manpower, Personnel, and Training (MPT) Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAAugust 8, 2017
My boss(es) were great. Co-workers were easy to get along with, hard-working, and intelligent. The work atmosphere was friendly and inclusive. I would work with them again.
Pros
Work atmosphere.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engility Corp. Our community is ready to answer.