Engineering 350 is a collaborative, interdisciplinary firm of innovative building services engineers and consultants.
We're looking for a mid level electrical engineer to join our team. We're a small/quick moving firm and looking for someone that is ambitious and resourceful.
- Undertake detailed electrical engineering design.
- Prepare technical schedules.
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work – REVIT capabilities are beneficial.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of CAD Drafter.
- Represent E350 at meetings with the client and other professionals.
- Carry out service and project work within agreed deadlines and budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Keep senior staff informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- 5-10 years relevant working experience
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Have or actively working towards Professional Engineering status.
- Familiarity with California building, electrical, and energy codes