PLEASE READ THE QUALIFICATION AND DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES THOROUGHLY...ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU MEET QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST
- Be dependable
- Efficient multi-tasker / excellent time management
- Willingness to work extended hours at various times due to workload or business needs.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and often changing environment
- Work well with others
- Have well communicative skills
- Be organized
- Experience in Executive/Administrative assistance and corporate environment is highly
Position requires strong organizational skills, ability to handle shifting priorities, experience juggling multiple priorities, and a proven ability to manage projects independently, with minimal supervision.
- Excel, Word, Power-Point, Quicken/Quickbooks,55+WPM, Bilingual (Spanish)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- 10/hr-14/hr - commensurate on experience
- Paid overtime (time and a half)
- Medical, Dental and Vision HMO (Kaiser Permanente)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Sick Time and Bereavement
- Full Time Position
The Administrative Assistant will provide a variety of secretarial and administrative duties to support upper Management and the Executive Officer (Owner).
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for responsible for providing administrative support to staff and assuming bookkeeping, reservation, and reception. These duties include but are not limited to: office supply purchasing, typing, filing, reception and telephone duties.
The essential functions, as outline herein, are intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class and is subject to future promotions and/or demotions. Both parties agree that the list of duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and may be changed, modified, or increased at the discretion of the Company.
1) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE SUPPORT
Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
- Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of company data collection system.
- Oversee database management for quality assurance.
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/proposals as requested.
- Compile statistical information for executive and management as requested.
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
- Maintain front desk area, keeping it clean and free from clutter.
- Type and word process documents as needed.
- Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
- Update and maintain mailing lists.
- Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and costumers.
- Facilitate special event registration and execution.
- Assist with various program operations as requested as responsibilities permit.
- Other duties as assigned.
2)LANDLORD ASSISTANT (REAL ESTATE)
- Provide oversight and management of the Owner’s real estate (4) rental properties and
primary real estate (1)
- Maintain rooms rented
- Advertise any vacant or soon to be vacant rooms
- Be available on-call for potential tenant appointments on weekends and week day evenings.
- Schedule appointments for potential tenants
- Prepare for move-in/move-outs
- Resolve tenant issues
- Perform monthly inspection (repairs if needed/maintenance)
- Prepare monthly invoices for tenants
- Monthly reconciliation of Owner’s personal accounts using Quicken
- Accounts Payable/Receivable of Owner’s personal bills, mortgages,
- Collect Rent/Record in Quicken