Engineering

Engineering Employee Reviews

A Productive Workplace efficient for Controllers
Aircraft Defect Analysis Engineer (Former Employee), Mania, PhilippinesNovember 6, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: no holidays
A Typical day at work would be a day of AOGs. Due to the big fleet that we have, it is like part of the routine to experience day to day AOGs. But I have managed to keep up with the pressures of work.

This job taught me to be patient, to be more proactive, to be more disciplined and responsible and most of all to work under pressure.

No management is perfect. But I can say that our management is not that bad at all. It strives to properly compensaste its employees, to properly distribute workloads to concerned departments, and to provide its employees the benefits that they deserve.

The hardest part of the job is decision making. As a controller, you will be subject to make quick decisions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is always being able to prevent delays and AOGs through collective team effort.
A productive and professional place to work.
UXO Technician II (Former Employee), Concord, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: professional experience gains, and meeting great contacts.
Cons: projects did not last long.
Working for this company was a very good experience. The management and staff are the best in the industry, and they look after their employees.
The job with the opportunity on long-term career with stability
Engineering Consultant (Current Employee), any locationApril 21, 2014
Surveying and civil engineering job including field work, consulting cooperation with construction management. I have multidisciplinary experience and skills including Infrastructure engineering design and consulting, construction management experience, state of the art land surveying and mapping/ GIS experience. The hardest part of the job - to convince the client what option is the best. The most enjoyable part - recognition of my work by my management.
Productive, family feel
Sr. Program Analyst/Network Support (Current Employee), Fallbrook, CAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: people, opportunities
Cons: contract work
Each employee has a positive attitude with customer in mind:
"There are no such things as problems, just unsolved opportunities"
I was given the opportunity to try something totally out of my comfort zone.
Manager of Business Development (Former Employee), New Mexico and TexasFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: steel toed work boots.
Cons: sun and heat reflecting off white roofs.
I learned to read blue prints. I visited construction sites to wak through and see how the installation of heating and cooling systems were going. One some jobs, before a building was turned over to the owner, I conducted an inspection to document that the lighting installed matched the designers requirements. I climbed ladders, crawled into air handling systems, took temparature and power measurements. I learned about safety on construction sites.
Rewords good work with spot bonus.
Ground Water Field Technician (Former Employee), West Covina, CASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: great company, good benefits.
Cons: no job security.
Working for ERRG I was doing environmental remediation groundwater sampling, equipment operator, and laborer. I learned how to work with hazardous materials and got certified. I had good relationship with co-workers and management. The hardest part of the job was lots of changes in personal.
fun place to work
coordinator (Former Employee), charlotteJune 19, 2013
Pros: bonuses
I love the company 's culture, and the continuous promotion
ok place to work
Bucket Operator, Ground Clearing (Former Employee), East Orange,NJJanuary 25, 2013
trim tree from power lines and remove tree that had fallen on the line, chipping up the brush and log cleaning up the roads ways for drivers
Great group of employees
Construction Services Manager/ Project Manager (Former Employee), Chatham, ILSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: company provided everything
Cons: lack of security
Set my own schedule, constantly learning, managed all field techs, on call 24/7, excellent compensation
A day with engineers
Civil Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 14, 2012
Pros: great coworkers and working environment, great learning experience
+Very supportive crew
+Always something to do
+Great learning experience, specifically with stormwater and street design.
+Great boss.
+The process of learning the design and management of stormwater
management was a better lesson than what you may get at school.
Owned my own business
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN/INTERMEDIATE (Former Employee), Killeen, TXApril 26, 2012
Pros: summer are great for business.
Cons: winters are bad for business.
residential handy man such as Cutting, trimming,edging resident property

Engineering Salaries