England & Company is seeking several Vice President or Senior Associate candidates with significant investment banking experience to join our team in New York or Washington, DC. England’s investment banking practice focuses on providing M&A, restructuring, and private placement services to middle-market clients in selected industries, including Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Technology.
The selected VP / Senior Associate candidates will:
- Work directly with multiple Managing Directors in all facets of business, including marketing, transaction evaluation, and transaction processing.
- Develop presentations and offering memoranda for M&A transactions, private financings, restructurings, and other projects.
- Take a leadership role in transaction execution, including due diligence, serving as a primary point of contact for clients/counter-parties, and negotiating transaction agreements.
- Direct and manage a wide variety of quantitative analyses, including DCF, LBO, comparable transaction and accretion/dilution analysis.
- Ensure the quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail.
- Mentor and develop staff (analysts and junior associates).
- Monitor relevant transactions, capital market trends, company financial statements, industry, regulatory, and other economic information.
- Utilize relationships developed while at the firm to source new business opportunities from both existing and target clients.
Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
Desired Skills & Experience
Qualified candidates will exhibit the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a highly regarded investment bank.
- Demonstrable M&A or restructuring execution experience.
- Experience managing the day-to-day aspects of client relationships and projects.
- Ability to operate in an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- MBA in Finance or Accounting from top-15 program.
In addition to the above attributes, we will consider only those candidates who demonstrate unquestionable integrity, an entrepreneurial drive, and a collegial spirit.
England & Company (www.englandco.com) is a middle-market merchant bank with offices in New York and Washington, DC. Our partners apply Wall Street and private equity experience with deep industry knowledge to deliver exceptional results and value-added capital for the firm's clients.
Established in 2002, our firm provides M&A advisory, capital formation, and financial restructuring services through England Securities (member FINRA / SIPC). Through England Capital Partners, the firm also participates in private equity and venture capital financings in its focus industries.
All resumes submitted will be held in the strictest confidence.
No phone calls.