Summary: We are developing Rich Internet Applications (RIA) for managing, automating, and supporting the core tasks of our employees and customers across multiple divisions. We are combining proven enterprise technologies (Java Servlet, Spring Framework) with high-quality emerging technologies (Google Web Toolkit, CouchDb) to create cutting-edge information solutions for the logistics industry. Our goal is to provide a scalable, flexible, and extensible architecture that can easily accommodate the growth of the company and additional logistical functions.
- Experience in Java development
- Basic understanding of Object Orientated Programming
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Test-Driven Development: JUnit
- Java-based Web/Enterprise Technologies: Java Servlet API, JSP, Spring Framework, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), JAXB, Apache Projects (Commons, IO, HttpClient), Jackson JSON processor
- NoSQL / Document Databases: Apache CouchDb
- C# .NET Web Services
- Language Recognition/Parsing: ANTLR 3
- Assist in software development of England Logistics SCE Software and Services.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities. Opportunities may become available.
Indeed - 20 months ago