We are looking for a well organized and detail oriented person with a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in accounting or bookkeeping responsibilities to join our small company team. Full-time employee benefits include medical and 401K/Profit Sharing plans.
- Transaction recording duties in AR, AP, inventory and billing
- Perform analysis of inventory requirements and purchasing cycles
- Participate in customer pricing administration
- Prepare general ledger entries and analysis
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Assisting with administrative duties such as phone answering and order processing
- HS degree or higher
- Experience with IBM AS400 helpful but not required
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word required
- Familiarity with QuickBooks will be helpful
- Work experience in a manufacturing or distributor environment is a plus
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytic ability with the aptitude to identify trends and inconsistencies
Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.