Englewood Hospital and Medical Center

Englewood Hospital and Medical Center Employee Reviews

very good hospital
Certified Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJOctober 22, 2017
very good and clean hospital, 5 stars patient care I recommend every one needed health help or any ill person to go there.I started 5 years ago its busy place special the operating department I gained so much experience I recommend any new staff to work there as a first job .
EHMC is an amazing place to work,
Transporter/Transport Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJSeptember 19, 2017
EHMC is an amazing place to work, great work environment and friendly staff. The staff realy makes you feel like your own family is taking care of you
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Lack of communication between departments
great job
Dietary worker/porter floater (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJSeptember 3, 2017
Great work environment ,wonderful co workers!Unfortunately due to the lack of growth in the department I had to move up else where.Employees have great benefits.
great place
Patient Navigation Referral Coordinator- Oncology (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJAugust 22, 2017
Pros
great work environment
Cons
growth
Nice working enivronment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJAugust 9, 2017
This place is nice to work. Staff and working environment are very good. Hospital is in a nice location and area is nice. It was a pleasure to work at this facility
ER Technician, EKG Technician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJJuly 18, 2017
Productive and busy
To do your task in any situation given
Excellent management
Friendly environment and caring people
When a slow day
Work in unity and happily
Pros
Free lunches, Breakfast, Dinner
Cons
Non
Easy Going
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJJuly 3, 2017
Nice work environment in the pharmacy. Very nice coworkers and considerate management. Flexible scheduling. They like to hire part-time and per diem help.
Typical day at Englewood Hospita
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJJune 30, 2017
Prepare all nursing competencies, updated logs, send out reminders for any competencies no done.

Met with PCA's to check patient count and condition and give out schedules.

Updated logs, and distributed memos

Set up all new nurses coming in and put into database

Handled incoming and outgoing correspondence

Prepared new competencies
Pros
Very fast pace no daily routine, learned a lot about getting the best care at hospital
Cons
no down time, only temporary assignment
great place to work
Security Supervisor/administrative auditor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 17, 2017
A great multicultural environment to work, learn and meet great people. Many opportunities available to improve ones self. A great environment for learning all the new medical technics the world has to offer.
in overall, no advancement
Transporter of patients (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJJune 13, 2017
employees at Englewood hospital were very helpful, but no advancement, i like to succeed as well as working hard so my work ethics can be seen and be recognized with the appropriate advancement.
Pros
good environment
Cons
no advancement.
Productive workplace
EMR Training Specialist/Clinical Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJJune 6, 2017
Pros -
Great benefits, great people to work with.

Cons -
Some things, as with anything, are mismanaged.
Academic career is KEY when it comes to salary. Unfortunately hard work and dedication possibly can go unnoticed.
Fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJMay 30, 2017
You really learn a lot from working here. Great environment. I highly recommend working here. People are nice and very friendly. The culture is greatly diverse.
Fast pace working environment
Booking Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJMay 21, 2017
We were involved with scheduling many procedures, from as simple as an Ultrasound, to as complicated as Porta Cath insertions. The more complicated the procedure, the more departments and doctors to be reached to coordinate date and time of the procedure. Also the more paperwork to be collected to have all history on the patient.
Once the procedure was scheduled and the day came, became a relief and was probably the most enjoyable because you hoped that what you just did, hopefully, helped the patient with their progress to getting better.
Pros
working with and assisting patients
Cons
no room for advancement
clean environment and very tolerant of beliefs
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJMay 3, 2017
constant change everyday is challenging.Working hours are varied and your daily tasks must be completed.the food in the cafeteria is reasonably priced and is quite good
Pros
easy commute
Cons
no room for advancement
Very productive and a real fun place to work.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  New jerseyvApril 25, 2017
Best places I've work ever. Everyone is like family, there is a togetherness that's beats all else, service is top notch, cafeteria is 5star, you can't beat it. Overall number one in my book.
Pros
Everyone is like family.
Cons
No cons.
Fun and full of surprises
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJMarch 22, 2017
I learn something new everyday because I never know what to expect from others. The management team is great. I get to learn more about the different type of cultures that enters inside the hospital. The hardest part of the job is making sure the patients or visitors leave with satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the chance to know the patients and having conversation with them.
Autonomous practice and flexible work schedule
Mobile Intensive Care Nurse (MICN) (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJMarch 7, 2017
I worked at Englewood hospital as a prehospital provider for about 6 years. I work autonomously in a diverse work setting. I have gained tremendous respect for EMS providers. The experience I gained is invaluable to my clinical practice
Practice Billing and Coding
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJFebruary 24, 2017
Oversee multi-specialty practices, plan and direct day-to-day operations. Code and bill for the dept. of surgery. Cancer specialty expansion
Overall a great place to work
X-Ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJFebruary 12, 2017
I wouldn't be here almost 30 years if it isn't a good place to work. We are family here. When it gets really busy everyone chips in and we make it work. We are short staffed but always manage to get the work done. The cafeteria has reasonably priced good food.
Pros
Parking on site. Good pay. Good cafeteria
Cons
Busy all the time
Marketing intern
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJJanuary 20, 2017
I was a marketing intern, pretty much writing articles for newspapers about events coming up that had to deal with the hospital.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2