Enigma is a young NYC-based startup that is coding furiously to transform the exploration and analysis of structured data on the web. We are building our core engineering team and are in need of quick witted and quick working collaborators. If you are a technologist who feels open and comfortable tackling a large variety of complex problems, then we’d love to hear from you! Please forward your resume to jobs at enigma.io and be sure to include mention of the personal projects you have worked on, or the open source communities to which you contribute.
- Generally love data and exploring new technologies.
- Strong algorithms and data structures knowledge.
- Ability to rapidly inspect data and build prototype models.
- Thrive in a start-up environment and enjoy wearing many hats.
- Some experience in writing fast production code and code optimization.
- Comfortable with Unix and the command line.
Nice to have:
- High level of comfort with the Linux environment and its various tools for data processing.
- Strong familiarity with regular expressions.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Knowledge of natural language parsing or machine learning.
- Familiarity with databases. NoSQL databases a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems deployed in a cloud-based environment.