Enloe Medical Center Employee Reviews

Fast pace environment radiates plantree policy
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 30, 2017
Assist patients with mobility and activities of daily life. Obtain and accurately document patient's vital signs into their charts. Advocate for patient's safety and rights. Work as a team to provide exceptional care for healing patients.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 18, 2017
Great place to work, really enjoyed working there with all the employees and patients. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for work.
Great coworkers and great benefits!
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Prompt Care ClinicsJune 9, 2017
I got along with my coworkers and felt like an integral part of a team! I felt supported (mostly) by the supervisors. Every department is different, but I had no major complaints. It felt good to help others and to know I was needed. I learned a lot during the time I worked here.
Since it is a hospital, the job can be very fast paced and occasionally overwhelming to some of us.
Pros
Great pay, good benefits, and supportive coworkers
Cons
breaks and lunch times often inconsistent, job is fast paced many days
Internship
Volunteer Services (Former Employee) –  Chico, CA 95926May 30, 2017
Definitely had a great experience working there. I've learned a lot in the past 4 months from customer service, data entry, to office administration tasks.
smooth, fulfiling, satisfying, always learning.
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 20, 2017
Always learning and experience something different. Interview many different patients from different backgrounds, ethnicity, culture, religion. It was a great satisfaction to know that I was able to assist and help them with different types of financial assistance and keep them from worrying about the bill.
Pros
Time would fly by.
Cons
Always busy not always able to take a break.
freat place but needs work
LVN (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 8, 2017
Enloe is a great place to work at. You are allowed to learn at your pace and they really encourage advancement of your skills. The only down side to this place is the pay for non- RN nursing is below other places. the benefits package is worth it if you are married with your spouse working however with the high cost of rent in Chico it is difficult to survive as a single parent. every work day is different however Enloe is a family and there is also someone to ask for assistance if needed. Management is available to hear your concerns and addresses the issues concerning all aspects of the workplace.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
pay for LVNs
Love Enloe!
EMT (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 1, 2017
I have been working on the ambulance for Enloe for the past 9 years. I am extremely happy with this organization. My supervisors are friendly and my co-workers get along happily. We are provided great pay as well as amazing benefits. I cannot say enough about my employers here at Enloe.
Wonderful place to work.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 23, 2017
I enjoy the fast past of this hospital. The nurses are so sweet and are always willing to help. I like how we get the opportunity to expand our skills.
Pros
Wonderful working staff.
Cons
Peeople are so very rude.
Ok place to work, but too much politics.
Lead Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 17, 2017
The most rewarding job. Able to see people improve their health and well being daily. Only some of the employees are Union while others are not. Little time for breaks. Plan to eat on the run.
Pros
Great place to connect with people
Cons
Hard to advance
Local hospital
EMS Communication Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 15, 2017
This is a great place to work, I have enjoyed working here for the past few years. I have learned alot about the medical field and what I would like my future career to be. Medical field allows me to help others.
Pros
benefits, breaks, lunch breaks
community
Emergency Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 13, 2017
located in a great part of town and a lot of improvements are happening daily. my concerns were addressed as needed. my coworkers were great and if any issues occurred, they were delt with accordingly.
Great Employer
Unit Secretary/CNA (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 21, 2017
I really enjoy working at Enloe. I have gained some great experience and coworkers of whom I consider my friends. I find that working at Enloe is productive and busy every day. From reception to floor work or providing patients with care, this job is very fullfilling and provides great benefits for it's employees.
Pros
All good.
Cons
Good place to volunteer if you enjoy being appreciated.
Volunteer Worker (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 11, 2017
I have done volunteer work at Enloe Medical Center for 5 1/2 years, the last 5 years at the EMC Hospice/Homecare Unit. I work three mornings a week - nearly every week - and average 60 hours per month. I am the only volunteer this department has had and, except for not being paid, I consider it "my" job. I enjoy working with the nurses and therapists on a daily basis and appreciate the "thank you for helping us" that I hear nearly every time I'm there. The EMC HHC department has become another family to me.
Pros
I set my own days and hours. I'm constantly being told how much I'm appreciated.
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Loved this job great pace and work was fun and challenging
Co workers were amazing
very professional fair pay and benefits
clean and caring
fast , furious and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CADecember 21, 2016
a hospital that is a fast pace and fun to work many activities for employees such as Hospital Week, PFS week, Christmas activties, the jobs require knowledge of hospital business office or registration or billing it is helpful if you have a medical background and know the lay of the land
Pros
fun
Cons
fast past, be prepared
great coworkers
RN staff nurse and relief charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 8, 2016
Best Pay/benefits in area. Top notch educational training for staff. Fabulous coworkers. Room for advancement. Chico area is a great community for raising kids. State College in town. I recommend this hospital to nurses in the area.
Pros
pay/benefits, town
Cons
No hospital compitition
Compassionate miracle workers changing lives daily.
Medical Technologist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 5, 2016
Inconsistent with corporate values verses Moral values. There is a shift in employee morale that is consistent with our society's growing frustration with corporate greed. Thousands of compassionate dedicated workers helping heal the sick and injured while a few dozen manipulate a failing system for personal gain.
Awesome Place to Work
Information Security Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 4, 2016
High-Paying, Fun, Encouraging environment. Furthermore, typical workday can be challenging but as a team, we learn and help each other. A good place to grow and I am able to be part of key projects in all iterations of the project or projects.
Pros
High-Paying, Challenging, Fun, Friendly
Cons
Healthcare, dealing with doctors
Professional atmosphere with knowledgable co workers
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 29, 2016
Typical day is providing aid for twenty surgeries throughout the day whether it's gathering instruments for surgeries or helping move and prep patients in the operating room for surgery. I've learned countless types of surgeries, instrumentation, and the natural flow of the operating room. Management does a fairly good job in accommodating their employees needs and concerns. The hardest part of the job is your good actions are never highlighted, it's only when you make a mistake is your name brought to attention.The most enjoyable part of the job is that most employees are collaborative and want to succeed as a team.
Good place to work.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 4, 2016
Good place to work if you into nursing the environment its different but enjoyable time to work for sure.
Is definitely for everyone, this kind of work requires a lot of attention and detail attention to the job and costumers coming to campus.
Pros
Good benefits, retirement and PTO.
Cons
Poor management.