Enova Financial Employee Reviews in United States

Good luck
customer service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2016
In a nutshell this is a company I would not work for if requested. The overall atmosphere is terrible. Enova moved locations (directly across the street from its original building). They are not professional and quite inconsiderate when it comes to family and personal matters. Issues on the floor aren't addressed properly. Management is lazy and passes the buck, the employees are cliquish. It's high school but worse. There is absolutely no room for growth. None. So please don't allow them to mislead you. H. R changes frequently. And your personal business is across the floor after being discussed with management.
Pros
Free lunch after slaving
Cons
Lazy complacent management, healthcare, benefits
Use only as a pitstop
Senior Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 25, 2016
If you are a cooperate employee then this may be the place to be. However, if you work in any form of operations... steer clear of this place. The attendance policy is horrible, no sick days or holiday pay. Everything must come from your benefit time which may be subject to approval. In the new office, they micromanage more than ever before.
Pros
Compensations is okay with tenured employees
Cons
Morale is low, high turnover rate, people quit more than they are fired.
Things that would make Enova better
Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2016
Enova initially was a great company until certain people became into management.
I feel that Enova does not care about their employees who really make them money, they make it very hard to get compensated for your excellent work provided throughout the month.
The QA system is set up to fail to many times.. The bonus structure is not motivating at all, And should be up for review so that representative would love to come and do their job. This will allow the company to grow and keep great employees. Instead a revolving door.
Enova could be an awesome place to work and build a career if they looked more into promoting within and compensation their employees for their over all hard work on a month to month basis.
I feel that upper manager should be more involved with what goes on on in the call center. Feed back from employees that has been there for over three years could make a major impact on a comfortable environment for both representative and upper management.
Pros
Massages for employés/Perks
Cons
To much micro managing/To many ways to fail QA/ MTD is NEVER accurate (US AST)etc.
Don't work for a job that gives you scraps.
Email team (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 13, 2016
Management always changing therefore they don't know what they are doing, no consistency, they will fire you if the manager doesn't like you.
Upper management and corporate all consists of no diversity (95% white personnel).
HR is SUPER unprofessional -always siding with company , rather than remaining neutral, and show no respect for employees when an issue comes up between you or management.
They are STRICT with call quality and are sticklers with it. If you even so appear to cough during a call, they will take 20 points.. making you score 80% (So they don't pay out bonus) They say this is not the case, but i wasn't born yesterday.
Over all, if you are looking for something temporal while you find a GOOD job, go ahead. work here.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
no raises, unless you kiss butt
Work environment
AST Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2016
The work environment was ok because of the personal. I got along with everyone and together we did what we had to do to make work a fun place to come. I personally like a job that provides extra incentives like bonuses for a job well done. When I first got to Enova, we were rewarded with nice bonuses as well as prizes for a job well done. The company began making more money and showed us, then they began to take away the bonuses and no more prizes were being rewarded. The department I was in were hiring every 6 months do to the constant turnover. Overall te company was horrible to work for to say the least. They don't value their employees and they don't hire from within.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
30 minute unpaid lunch, 2 10 minute breaks, horrible location of office in huge building
Absolutely the worst call center I ever worked for
customer service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2016
First of all the interview new hire process is long and drawn out as if your getting hired by a well put together company. Then once you start it's a week and half of garbage training then your're thrown on the floor to handle very important personal info of perspective clients with little to no support where you make plenty of mistakes that's held against you. Because training sucks. Culture of call center is messy and cut throat . And management walk around with a blind eye.
Pros
Hourly rate, location
Cons
Short breaks, commission horrible, management
Worst job I ever had
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2016
Worst company I worked for. There for ten years got harassed management did nothing but I got fired . Terrible organization to work for. The manager control the accounts you work if you don't give in to their they will fire you.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILAugust 27, 2015
Great job customer friendly environment a typical call center two locations in chicago and Gurnee. Wonderful benefits and job perks anyone would love.
Awesome place to work with plenty of room for growth
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILMay 16, 2016
Withdraw Extensions
Process Same Day Payments
Pull and Review Representative Calls
Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook and One Note)
Calendar Management
Send Out Daily Reports
Take Spanish Calls
Assist Managers
I do not wish to comment
UK Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2016
A typical day at work would include taking inbound and placing outbound calls. Processing loan request, approving and declining loans, verifying document, interaction with other peers and departments. Meeting goal expectations set within the department. There is nothing hard about the position. In this environment, you must be ready for changes.
Much to be desired
Customer Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2016
No clear path to advancement, company culture doesn't reward equitably nor often enough to retain its greatest assets.
Cons
Attendance Policy
Management is the problem
IT (Former Employee) –  ChicagoJuly 17, 2013
The largest issue that Enova faces is upper management. 'Knowing' the right people will allow you to drop a multi-million dollar project and receive a promotion.

1. C-level employees are disrespectful. More than one occasion of verbal abuse by current employees
2. Lack of consistent vision from C-level and Sr management employees
3. 'IT' is Development focused. C-level employees do not value IT support or IT Infrastructure.
4. Compensation for associate & Sr. associate level is significantly below industry standard.
5. The 'review' process is politically controlled by 2-3 C-level employees. It is often a feeling or whim that dictates employee review scores.

Having said that; if you're just starting a career, Enova is a great place to gain experience quickly. Get in, learn and move on quickly.
Pros
compensation for management, perks, food, capable it/r&d staff, no cost control
Cons
c-level employees are disrespectful, review process is absurdly painful, taking more than 3 months annually
Collections/Customer Service Representative
Collections/Customer Service Representative UK (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 16, 2014
My typical work day is enjoyable love my work and fellow coworkers.
At Enova I learned doing collections is more of a customer service to the customers and not so hardcore.
Management is good needs a little more work as far as communicating with employees.
Coworkers make my job enjoyable, very friendly and pleasant environment.
The hardest part of my job is not being able to assist a customer with a payment plan due to financial hardship.
The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing the customer smile after receiving my assistance.
Pros
401k, benefits, work contest and fellow employees
Cons
communication
Excellent place to work
Customer Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILAugust 9, 2015
My primary responsibility, is to make sure our customers are given the best customer experience possible to ensure and maintain a returning customer.
I've learned to make sure every customer is satisfied.
We have a highly qualified Management team that is always searching for top talent employee's for training development, and advancement. We work together as a team (Together Everyone Achieves More). The most difficult part of the job for me would be expressing to customer's they have been declined for funds. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have assisted the customer and their feedback of joy and satisfaction.
Pros
Enova's perks special events, bonuses, luncheons, rewards programs. Onsite training and development courses that are aligned with Enova’s core values, in providing stellar customer services. Enova is also a fun place to work.
Cons
We know that no work place is perfect, but at the end of the day, we have tried to put a smile on every customers face.
Money lending.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2015
Enova Financial is a very good company to work for. Here you can learn all about the different types of loans that is available. You will also learn about what states offer certain loans, as well as the amount of each of these loans. The customer service is 100% top notch. They also have a good diverse culture that offers a lot of room to advance within the company. Management works well with all employee's. They provided all the information to be well versed when it comes to answering customer's questions. All co-worker's are very friendly. The hardest part of the job is the training. Once you have completed you first (2) weeks, you'll have to apply the knowledge quickly and accurately. I like providing customer's with the information that they needed and know at the end of the day I helped them out in a time of need.
Pros
Good pay, fun enviourment, room for advancement.
Cons
Very strick attendance policy.
Enova Financial
Customer Service/Call Center Positions (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILSeptember 13, 2014
Enova Financial; Gurnee, IL Mar 2014-Present
Customer Service Representative (Temp to Perm)
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business.
- Answers all inbound calls, chats, or issues from customers to provide them with accurate product and service information.
- Follow-up on all customer requests via phone, chat and email.
- Provide a high level of service to callers to ensure they understand the loan process, and to create referrals.
- Beginning Salary: $15.00/hr Current Salary: $15.25/hr (additional $1 differential)
unprofessional & stressful environment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2016
The managing staff is very unprofessional and the do not promote fairly. Many of the managers have favorites and allow others to do whatever they like.
Pros
Will give anyone a job
Cons
Very unprofessional company
10 years experience in this field
CSR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 23, 2014
Out of ten years working in this field in different parts of the U.S I can confidently say this was the worst company I have worked for. BEWARE. It is easy to get hired, impossible to move up and a raise would consist of pennys after a year of serious efforts. BEWARE.
Pros
application and hiring process is easy.
Cons
you get lost in a sea of underpaid disgruntled employees. very negative.
Productive company, bottom line focused
Manager, Loan Processing & Collections (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2016
Enova Financial is focused on the bottom line, administering short term loans and collections.
There really isn't much for me to tell in a typical call center, collections, and customer service team servicing the UK
Fun Enviroment and Opportunity Advancements
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2014
Enova is your typical call center. There is a lot of changes going on without notice. A lot of systems issues and problems with the product and employees are unaware until the customer call in complaining. The co-workers were great. Management were unprofessional and unorganized, but overall it is a fun environment and great compensation.
Pros
good compensation.
Cons
bad management and unorganized

2.9